mike trout success!! (Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gwynn928
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

mike trout success!! (Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim)

Post by gwynn928 »

sent my tix stub 3 months ago to anaheim angels address and got today,10/6/11, my tix stub signed!!! postmark is new jersey so i dont know whats up w/that.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
2000 Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
USA

Last edited by gwynn928 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: mike trout success!!

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Great success ! He is one heck of a player

He most likely lives in Jersey. Alot of athletes will wait until the end of the season and take all of the fanmail they were sent via the stadium and answer it at their home on their own time.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
froggig23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: mike trout success!!

Post by froggig23 »

cuz he is from NJ his parents were here the last game of the season. he signed for 5 people here (already got him IP) ur link to ur picture dosent work
admin
Site Admin

Re: mike trout success!! (Anaheim Angels)

Post by admin »

Hi gwynn928 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Anaheim Angels on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
hannahjohelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: mike trout success!! (Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim)

Post by hannahjohelle »

you are so lucky!
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

gwynn928 wrote:sent my tix stub 3 months ago to anaheim angels address and got today,10/6/11, my tix stub signed!!! postmark is new jersey so i dont know whats up w/that.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
2000 Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
USA

That is funny as hell, don't post something before you do a little research. He is from NJ. You must be a huge fan.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

This irritates the hell out of me. I have been trying to get Trout for the past three years, always thought that he would dso better than Harper(was proven right). This guy sent out strangely the same time he was voted ROY for AL, and he gets it. This is why players quit signing.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwo925 »

Great success. I see you got it on a A's ticket. I'm a life long A's fan

Make sure you visit my autograph page with the link below.
http://www.myspace.com/535882298
jessebaseballguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessebaseballguy »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:This irritates the hell out of me. I have been trying to get Trout for the past three years, always thought that he would dso better than Harper(was proven right). This guy sent out strangely the same time he was voted ROY for AL, and he gets it. This is why players quit signing.
wow!
bounty37h
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bounty37h »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:This irritates the hell out of me. I have been trying to get Trout for the past three years, always thought that he would dso better than Harper(was proven right). This guy sent out strangely the same time he was voted ROY for AL, and he gets it. This is why players quit signing.

Players quit signing because Mike Trout signed for this guy and your'e pissed about it?