AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by busted_out_toof »

DarbyD53 wrote:I know not everyone is into getting the Walkers Autographs but I like to get some of the more well known ones, and yesterday brought back my favorite walker reply yet. I was from Melissa Cowan. She really took her time with my request. She sent me about a full page hand wrote letter thanking me for my note, and asked me to email her a copy of the card I made, said she might use it at her table at conventions. She was really nice in the letter and I like when they take time and sign the card with something a little extra other than their name.

Does she charge a fee TTM?
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I had a similar experience with Ms. Cowan. She was extremely nice in her letter that she wrote to me (also one page), showing that she actually reads her fanmail. It took a little longer than i expected, however she added one of her own photos and put a very big inscription on the photos. I was very suprised with the amoubnt of effort she put into her response. Kevin Galbraith also did the same thing for me as well.

I also collect all the more noteworthy walkers, such as Koske, Mainland,etc. Let me know who you are looking for and i may already have the address and the turnaround time for it.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Hey everyone. Since I am a huge TWD fan I decided to create this poster. It took me 3 months to finish it. I hope you like it!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... nt_count=1

I offer an opportunity to buy this artwork in high resolution (8000x5618px/100x70cm) and then you can print it on your own. The price is 5$. You will also get lots of bonus stuff (wallpaper in all sizes, forum signatures/avatars, making of this artwork). I accept only PayPal. Contact me here, on facebook or send me E-Mail to sologfx.official@gmail.com if you are interested in buying this artwork!
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DarbyD53 »

Bustouttoof: she seems to sign free aslong as we provide pic and sase. She chargers if she provides everything looks like via her Facebook page .

Army81: there were two walkers I couldn't find addresses for. I'll see which two and pm you.

Solosolo: I will be purchasing one from you. I'll pm you tomorrow to get PayPal info.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Today brought another addition to my matte project. Got Chandler Riggs on all of my 4x6's so that puts me at 5. So far i have Theodus Crane, Vincent Ward, Emma Bell, Lew Temple, and Chandler Riggs. hopefully soon i can try to add T Dog, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Danai Gurira, Mellisa McBride,and others. I am hoping to at least get ten of them then i will matte it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
DarbyD53

Post by DarbyD53 »

Got Lew Back Saturday:

solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

DarbyD53 wrote:Got Lew Back Saturday:

Haha that 'you follow me' is legendary :D Great success.
WALKING DEAD!
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Did you use this addy for Lew Temple?

Lew Temple
Pastorini-Bosby Talent
6300 West Loop South
Suite 350
Houston, TX 77401
USA
WALKING DEAD!
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Got Carl Grimes back today after 34 days. Sent to the agency address.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Yeah, the houston address is the current Lew temple address. Has anyone else had problems getting Melisssa McBride? I have sent like 4 packets to her, and havent had a success yet. And i really wish they would start filming again. I know Nicotero, Hurd, Kirkman and all them should be heading backto Georgia in the next month to start writing.

I am hoping after the Prison Arc, the Hunters are the new danger. Of course cannabalism may not transfer to good television...