AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Yesterday i recieved a packet from swomeone i thought would never answer, Lew Temple. Finally got Mr. Temple to add to my survivors collection with 2 photos signed. He also wrote me a short note, as we both claim Houston as old stomping grounds, if i also remember right he played minor league baseball so both of us have an innate love for baseball. Hope everyone else has a good week in regards to collecting TWD autos!!!!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
Ricardrbr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ricardrbr »

Hi!

Please, where is Uk Agency adress? How I can achive the address of the actors????

I want to start to have the walking dead autographs.

Thanks!

Regards,
Ricard
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

So cool, not only did i have decent luck at the All Star events for the NBA in Houston. I also recieved my packet back from Emma Bell, in less than a week and a half. She signed my 2 8x10's as well as my 4x6 for my new Walking Dead matte project.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:So cool, not only did i have decent luck at the All Star events for the NBA in Houston. I also recieved my packet back from Emma Bell, in less than a week and a half. She signed my 2 8x10's as well as my 4x6 for my new Walking Dead matte project.

This is great news! Will u post a pic?
dannyzimm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dannyzimm »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:So cool, not only did i have decent luck at the All Star events for the NBA in Houston. I also recieved my packet back from Emma Bell, in less than a week and a half. She signed my 2 8x10's as well as my 4x6 for my new Walking Dead matte project.
Congrats did you send to the ICM Partners address? I recently got a RTS from there so if that's where you success came from I must have addressed mine wrong oops :)
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I posted it in the main ffeedback area, dont know how to really link these things together but ill give it a try. I didnt use the ICM address, i am hoping that she eventually goes thru that as well. the address is out there though.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=285736

usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Happy today. Received all three of my 8x10's personalized from the Governor himself. Was so stoked to see these come back, I had not seen many successes back for him, so figured I would try. Was pleasantly suprised to get these back so quickly! Only about 2 months and some change!

laFaille
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laFaille »

Got Lew Temple back today. signed 2 out of 2. also signed index card and wrote a small note. awesome inscriptions. Very Excited.

congrats to you all with the great returns!

loving the second part of season 3.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Just got my scanner working again. Like i said with the post above, i revieved my David Morrissey back in the mail a few days ago. He signed all three, all personalized which i prefer. Wasnt sure if he signed from his agency as i had not seen any successes from it. He also apparently didnt sign that much last year VV, or just maybe noone wanted him. He plays his role so good, i understand why some people say they hate him. Enjoy

DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DarbyD53 »

I know not everyone is into getting the Walkers Autographs but I like to get some of the more well known ones, and yesterday brought back my favorite walker reply yet. I was from Melissa Cowan. She really took her time with my request. She sent me about a full page hand wrote letter thanking me for my note, and asked me to email her a copy of the card I made, said she might use it at her table at conventions. She was really nice in the letter and I like when they take time and sign the card with something a little extra other than their name.