Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Zoeyalan4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post by Zoeyalan4 »

This photo looks suspicious, just wondering what is this photo in, a mat? The photo is clearly off center around the edges and it looks like the picture and Andre Iquodala's name are photoshopped in. You can see different shades of white in the border. Doesn't look like something the Denver Nuggets would send out.

Autograph Successes - Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, Bill Cosby, Ian McKellen, Sammy Giancola, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Daniel Craig
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

greg0 wrote:Arguing with you is a waste of time, gentlemen.
Living about 6000 miles from US, we don't have a chance to get autographs in person.
You do not want to believe that someone has a better idea for collecting autographs, that sending requests to players, who did not sign TTM.
Of course I send also requests to players who sign TTM - check my posts about Stockton, Nowitzki, Dumars, Hibbert, Elliott, Granger, Williams.

Again - MY SON is HEALTHY, ME TOO.
We do not ask anyone for mercy, just ask for a favor. They are kind people in the world, and I try to find them.

I'll show you one more success, which I forgot:
Check this:
http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/08/16 ... uggets/#11

and look at tis picture:

Yeah, email to person from Nuggets Staff, their own envelope and paid postage to Poland.
This one is real? No? :)

This is my last post in this topic.
All the best for you, guys!

You are still missing the point. Let us say these are all real (which the Manu is for sure not), why post them on here? If people believe you got these for real, now you are going to have people looking for email addresses and pissing these people off. Plus, if these pictures you are taking got back to them you just ruined it for anyone else. That is assuming they are real of course. Why not listen the last quote and keep them to yourself?
greg0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greg0 »

TheArtist wrote:the problem is the photo of andre you "received" isn't the same photo that andre is shown signing in the article picture. your photo has andre's name written in the lower right corner while the photos andre are signing don't have his name anywhere on there. you received a fan pack and you're claiming you received an actual signed photo

YOUR PHOTO

PHOTOS ANDRE IS SHOWN SIGNING:
:D :D :D :D :D :D
especially for you my received (not "received"), unframed photo:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

yeah i can print that photo out too and fake andre's sig on it. admit it you got a fan pack, printed out the photo, tried to forge andre's signature on it, and then claim it's real

DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Guys, this one is simple... if it's not real... some proof goes up in detail :D The pic of those being signed is in a relaxed atmosphere, so no real reason it would be hurried. I'll say again, the sheer quantity of responses in such a short time is what raises my doubts.
greg0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greg0 »

I do not want to answer these offensive and sometimes stupid (like about framed-unframed photo, fanpack) comments.
Good luck with yours collections.
Adios.
Gleek182
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gleek182 »

greg0 wrote:I do not want to answer these offensive and sometimes stupid (like about framed-unframed photo, fanpack) comments.
Good luck with yours collections.
Adios.
I've been reading through the thread and you keep saying your leaving and not coming back. Yet you keep returning I sincerely believe that you are a young misguided child. A man would not have to keep returning to justify himself after leaving on such a point.
ComicBookGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ComicBookGuy »

Zoeyalan4 wrote:This photo looks suspicious, just wondering what is this photo in, a mat? The photo is clearly off center around the edges and it looks like the picture and Andre Iquodala's name are photoshopped in. You can see different shades of white in the border. Doesn't look like something the Denver Nuggets would send out.

He printed it out...the Nuggets wouldn't send something so unprofessionally made. OP should just move on.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

The tipping point of this being unbelievable for me was the sheer volume of high level players, that don't sign at all. Kevin Durant, for example will sign as much as he can, however he doesnt do ttm. I am using that to set this up: Durant is one of the best signers in person, but doesnt due ttm that i know of, all the players he named in a t least half his postsare horrible in person signers. You think they would go out of their way to sign. I think ths OP is as kid that got duped, and isnt fond of his mistake being called. Dude, if youy want some high end baseball players, write to Josh Hamilton and Clayton Kershaw. They take a year but give you good authentic sigs!!!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

I just got these back TTM. I sent these to someone high up in the Yankees org. I sent a pic of my ugly face. I think they felt sorry for me.

I'm sorry but I can't share who I sent this to. Authenticity comments welcome.