AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Today was a good mail day, as i got IronE Singleton, who signed two 8x10's from two different packets i8 sent him. He signed one out of each one, and inscribed them both which makes me happy; i love getting personalizations!!! also the past week has brought me more mail but also the return of my Vincent Ward 4x6's for my Walking Dead matte project!! Has anyone seen any MadisonLintz successes as of late, or Emma Bell. Bell is the last person i need for the Season 1 project to be finished.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Emma Bell will be getting to her fan mail now that The season of Dallas is completed with shooting.

I'm also waiting on Madison Lintz.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Also have these out in the mail to get back:
Dania Gurira x2, Laurie Holden x2, Lauren Cohan x2, Lew Temple x2, Emma Bell x2, Michael Rooker, Noah Emmerich, Dallas Roberts, Madison Lintz, Emily Kinney, Andrew Rothenberg, David Morrissey, James Allen McCune, Amber Chaney, Scott Wilson, Jeffrey Demunn, Nick Gomez, and Chandler Riggs

I am hoping to get a response from most of these guys. I have a lot of the main cast, however i am starting a 4x6 matte project so i had to resend most of them. I am also looking for a legit Otis, Morgan, and the Governors crew's addresses. Any help would be appreciated and compensated..
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
dannyzimm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dannyzimm »

Where did you guys send to Emma Bell for? The address in the database?
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Melissa McBride return today c/o TWD set. Took 113 days.

10th cast member
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

I'm still waiting on Andrew Lincoln..I think my request may have gotten lost. I sent it to Walking dead address months ago :(. People are getting his Uk Agency replies now.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

If i was you, i would just send another request to his agency in London, he signs roughly 100% thru there. There are a few here and there that i hear of going missing, probably just got lost in the shuffle. As for Emma Bell, i sent to her via her agency. Next, i think i will go after Jacqui, i also need Otis, but he doesn't sign apparently.

usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Seeing as it has been a relatively slow time for TWD ttm successes i'll post who all i've gooten back over this past calander year.

Survivors:
Andrew Lincoln x4, Norman Reedus x4, Sarah Wayne Callies x2, IronE Singleton x2, Jeffrey DeMunn x2, Chandler Riggs x2, Steve Yuen x2, Laurie Holden x1, Jon Bernthal x1, Chad Coleman x2, Jamie McDonald x3, Theodus Crane x2, Vincent Ward x2

Walkers:
Jeremy Ambler x2, Larry Mainland x2, Michael Koske x3, Mellisa Cowan x2, Kevin Galbraith x3, Addy Miller x1

If any of you all have had successes from anyone that you don't see here, i will be more than willing to trade addresses. Well here is to the mid season premiere, and good luck to all the fellow collectors.

cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

In keeping with USMC's post, it has been slow for TWD returns. I realized I forgot to post pictures of my Melissa McBride success from a while ago. So, here ya go! I sent the two 8x10's and she sent back those two signed, the additional photo signed, and the handmade card. The "Walking Dead" blood splash is a compilation photo I'm working on.

Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DarbyD53 »

Sent this out about 2 weeks ago at the most. Got it back today: