Sebastian Vettel success! (But Mark Webber failure)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
NeilPearson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sebastian Vettel success! (But Mark Webber failure)

Post by NeilPearson »

On Jan 25th I sent a LOR, SSAE, a 12x8 that I took myself at the Canadian Grand Prix and the cover from the 2012 season review Blu Ray to Seb c/o Red Bull Racing:
Red Bull Racing, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BJ

I received both items signed on Feb 7th!

I also sent a photo for Mark Webber to sign but that came back unsigned :-( . It came with a letter saying the drivers were rarely in Milton Keynes to sign items (although both Seb and Mark were there for the new car launch at the weekend!)
In-person successes:
Billy Joel, Alice Cooper, Orianthi, Bryan Adams, Mike Rutherford (Genesis), Gene Cernan (astronaut), Buzz Aldrin (astronaut), Paul Rodgers (singer), William Shatner, Sir Patrick Stewart, Bruce McCandless (astronaut), Greg H. Johnson (pilot of Space Shuttle Endeavour final flight)

TTM succcesses:
Phil Collins, Barry Humphries, Brian May, Roger Taylor, Gene Kranz (NASA Fight Director), Richie Sambora, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, Felippe Massa, Michael Schumacher, Chris Hadfield (astronaut), Ashley Roberts (Pussycat Dolls), Ant&Dec, Sir Roger Moore, Sir David Attenborough, Jim Lovell (astronaut), John Glenn (astronaut), Dame Judi Dench, Daniel Craig, Ben Whishaw (007-'Q'), Status Quo, Felix Baumgartner, Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), Torvill & Dean (Olympians), Noel Edmonds, Laura Trott (Olympian), Sir Chris Hoy (Olympian), Sir Steve Redgrave (Olympian), Dame Angela Landsbury, Tony Bennett, Bob Crippen (astronaut)
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sebastian Vettel success! (But Mark Webber failure)

Post by Twelveby12 »

Love the photo mate, brilliant snap you've taken there.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi NeilPearson :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sebastian Vettel on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hatton08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatton08 »

That is an awesome pic mate and congrats on getting Sebs auto. I sent a request to both Seb and Mark to MK so guess I may not hear back for a while now.

I find it funny that they say there are rarely in MK, I wonder how they design and develop the car to meet their individual requirements if they don't visit there much?
2014 TTM successes:
Pixie Lott, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Willis, Maggie Grace, Daniel Dae Kim, Emilia Clarke, Melissa McBride, Eva Green, Fiona Fullerton, Ola Jordan, Charles Dance, Laura Trott, Olga Kurylenko, Charlie Hunnam, Ana Ivanovic, Karen Gillan, Darcey Bussell, Jonathan Pryce, Mark Cavendish, Susie Wolff

Most Wanted:
Eugenie Bouchard, Taylor Swift, Steve Amell, Demi Lovato, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Bruce Willis, Ashley Tisdale, Lindsey Lohan, Imogen Thomas, Kylie Minogue, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Cara Delevingne, Helen Flanagan, Nathalie Emmanuel
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Hatton08 wrote:That is an awesome pic mate and congrats on getting Sebs auto. I sent a request to both Seb and Mark to MK so guess I may not hear back for a while now.

I find it funny that they say there are rarely in MK, I wonder how they design and develop the car to meet their individual requirements if they don't visit there much?
Testing ;)
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D