Sending a Wedding Invitation

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending a Wedding Invitation

Post by taylorr »

Hi guys!

My sister is getting married in a few months and I'm putting together a scrapbook of letters from all our friends and family. Then I thought it would be fun to include a few autographs if I could! Has anyone does this before? I've heard that if you send invitations to the President and Disney World, you could get a response. Are there any others I should try? I want to make this scrapbook as amazing as possible!
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending a Wedding Invitation

Post by ff_angel »

taylorr wrote:Hi guys!

My sister is getting married in a few months and I'm putting together a scrapbook of letters from all our friends and family. Then I thought it would be fun to include a few autographs if I could! Has anyone does this before? I've heard that if you send invitations to the President and Disney World, you could get a response. Are there any others I should try? I want to make this scrapbook as amazing as possible!
Congratulations to your sister and her partner!
I say go for it! It will make a wonderfully unique gift

I didn't do a scrapbook, but I did do a framed selection of personalised autographs from their favourite celebrities. It is hanging in their living room now :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

I am thinking of doing a scrapbook idea for my son.
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
taylorr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending a Wedding Invitation

Post by taylorr »

ff_angel wrote: Congratulations to your sister and her partner!
I say go for it! It will make a wonderfully unique gift

I didn't do a scrapbook, but I did do a framed selection of personalised autographs from their favourite celebrities. It is hanging in their living room now :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

I am thinking of doing a scrapbook idea for my son.
Thanks for sharing! That is a great collection of photos you got for them, what a nice gift! I'm sure your son would love a scrapbook :)