Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
andy20066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by andy20066 »

does any1 have an address for mickie james or do i send to tna. as am from the uk what would be the best thing to send to get signed
BULLYRAYFAN83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BULLYRAYFAN83 »

andy20066 wrote:does any1 have an address for mickie james or do i send to tna. as am from the uk what would be the best thing to send to get signed
Mickie James
PO Box 874
Aylett, VA

There ya go
TNA TENACIOUS 2012: 38 of 99
TNA Impact 2009: 32 of 99
TNA Reflexxions 2012: 28 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010: 35 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008: 24 of 99
Impact Wrestling Live 2012: 7 of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006: 13 of 71 (Not working on the set right now)
TNA Impact Live 2013: 2 of 99
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Has anyone else noticed this. Someone got a success from Cena via WWE Headquarters only took him a few weeks. Here's the link.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=283323
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
andy20066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andy20066 »

does any1 want to swap signed 2004 bad blood dvd sleeve signed by triple h and hbk. if so please message me
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

brochester8 wrote:Has anyone else noticed this. Someone got a success from Cena via WWE Headquarters only took him a few weeks. Here's the link.

Without actually holding the photo or having a HQ scan, it's tough to tell what they might be.

It is certainly a response. That's indisputable.

It might be a pre-print, stamp or autopen.

Then again, he could've written a great letter and got lucky or a sad sap letter and got sympathy.
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
brochester8 wrote:Has anyone else noticed this. Someone got a success from Cena via WWE Headquarters only took him a few weeks. Here's the link.

Without actually holding the photo or having a HQ scan, it's tough to tell what they might be.

Then again, he could've written a great letter and got lucky or a sad sap letter and got sympathy.
It does look like an old picture. I haven't seen the chain necklace in years lol. Maybe they only pick letters out of the box to send something back too.
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

Xboxguy wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

It does look like an old picture. I haven't seen the chain necklace in years lol. Maybe they only pick letters out of the box to send something back too.

I'm ashamed I know this, but back in 2005 WWE magazine was offering a John Cena fan club deal. That signed pic was apart of it. I would guess it's real and that nobody wanted to be in the Cena fan club! Good you got a response though, WWE HQ seems to be a black hole for the most part.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

Got back form Maria on 2 Heritage cards.

Also got back from Dixie Carter. Sent 2 cards, received both back signed plus signed 8x10.

Both were sent last year, both addresses are either in the thread or in the database.
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

Anybody want to trade some official TNA Impact 8x10 promos for other Impact Promos or WWE 8x10 glossy photos or promos. Please be original promos not home printed ones as mine are original from ShopTNA I just have some extra ones
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

i commented on this. the postmark is from tuscon arizona which means somehow someone at WWE passed it on to cena, and then cena signed it while he was in town for the rumble or somewhere around there and mailed it back.

it doesn't make much sense but i wouldn't rule it out. that person got really lucky if its real
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS