Autographs for sale or exchange.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The TRUSTED SELLERS/BUYERS Thread

Post by dancingirl1 »

SelenaGomezDemiFan
(VERY NICE SELLER & QUICK!)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

dancingirl1 wrote:SelenaGomezDemiFan
(VERY NICE SELLER & QUICK!)
Thank you :D
SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

Dancinggirl1 is a great buyer and nice!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SelenaGomezDemiFan wrote:Dancinggirl1 is a great buyer and nice!
Thank you Hun!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
quails23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quails23 »

Glad to see Brownie already on the list. Consistent communication, great price and autograph was sent without any delay (once payment received)!

{up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mandylorfan: so sweet of a person and very trustworthy! :mrgreen:
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

dancingirl1 wrote:mandylorfan: so sweet of a person and very trustworthy! :mrgreen:
Aww :) thank you :) and your a great trustworthy buyer :)
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

JoshProductions
He is a great seller!
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

Cody-bryan great seller
good comes great negotiater came quickly
MrDubbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrDubbs »

dancingirl1 wrote:mandylorfan: so sweet of a person and very trustworthy! :mrgreen:
I second this, received my Slash autograph today {up}