Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by skaboss241 »

Got these Superman comics signed by Dan Jurgens. I will be attending a comicon in dallas and one in austin very soon so I will be adding a few more signatures to the cover.

Also Charlie Adlard signed 2 TWD #100 issues and did a sketch for me. I'm very happy with this one.

Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
charliestcloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charliestcloud »

Did anyone go to NYCC this weekend? I did! I got a few sketches and some signed comics! I'll post em later! :)
*~When you're heart is in you're dreams, no request is to extreme!!~*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograp ... 0176062093
My MOST Wanted: LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!
mhammen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mhammen »

I didn't know if I would ever see these again, but they arrived yesterday signed by Jae Lee! I mailed them to him c/o DC Comics on 08-10-12.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

The Shadow knows!
karlb82
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by karlb82 »

i got my comics back from bob hall today and he did me a cool batman sketch and a quick joker sketch and answered a few questions,it took about 3 months to get them back

i posted photo on my facebook page and a few other sketches i got at thought bubble last weekend; https://www.facebook.com/search/results ... 552&type=1
requests sent out;
kristen bauer,pixie lott,cheryl cole,damian lewis,matt smith,deb ann woll,stana katic,jim broadbent,kelly clarkson,callum blue,russell brand,angel coulby,andrew lincoln,robert hardy,rachel mcadams,rosamund pike,amanda seyfried,dana delany,anna friel,jenna-louise coleman,nelsan ellis,danai gurira,gemma atkinson,helen mccorory,kimberley walsh,david tennant,william petersen,henry winkler,sasha alexander,jeri ryan,chris rankin,skanker keynes,michael cerveris,

total autographs collected =85 pre-printed =10 personalised =43

visit my facebook page,it has all my success's and my collection; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
MainManBlade
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MainManBlade »

the following artists have changed addresses since the initial posting:
GREG HORN
MIKE KALUTA
BOB LAYTON
TOM NGUYEN
BERNIE WRIGHTSON
MIKE ZECK
Most Recently Sent: John Cena, Parker Posey, Jessica Biel
Most Recent Successes: Lupita Nyongo, Sean Bean, Lee Pace
Most Recent In Person: Cress Williams, Orlando Jones
Favorite Autographs: Wesley Snipes (personalized Blade 2 poster), General Collin Powell (personalized My American Journey), John Travolta, Adam West
Favorite Personalization: Jeremy Renner, Cedric the Entertainer, Michael Shannon
gdr2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gdr2000 »

Jae Lee was at a local comic book shop here in Baltimore. He signed the card, a few comics, and Marvel History book.

Here is the link to the image just in case:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/jaelee.jpg/
BeccaMorris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BeccaMorris »

I wrote to Ryan Stegman at the Marvel address in New York, it came back RTS 'not deliverable as addressed'. I've checked and it is the right address. Any ideas?
WWBD - What Would Buffy Do?
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

BeccaMorris wrote:I wrote to Ryan Stegman at the Marvel address in New York, it came back RTS 'not deliverable as addressed'. I've checked and it is the right address. Any ideas?
Send him a message via his DeviantArt page http://ryanstegman.deviantart.com/ and request his address. Then share please, I'd like to get Superior Spider-Man signed too.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

MainManBlade wrote:the following artists have changed addresses since the initial posting:
GREG HORN
MIKE KALUTA
BOB LAYTON
TOM NGUYEN
BERNIE WRIGHTSON
MIKE ZECK
Have the addresses been updated?

Mike
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

Trying to find an address to get ahold of Dave Gibbons (Doctor Who, Judge Dredd, Watchmen) artist. He will be attending the Supercon in Miami this June, but I am wanting to get a sketch done, and have no way of contacting him. Went through my connections in NC, and they don't have a address email/shipping address at all. Anyone have anything on him address wise? Cheers
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden