Seth MacFarlane Great Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mjjrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane Great Success!

Post by mjjrocks »

Well i did not see the comment on Not Commenting but if you want to have something and believe it is real , then that is Fine

that is why the autograph game is full of fakes because people are easily led !

If anyone needs things authenticating Message me !

Thanks
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

WillyWonka11 wrote:
While I respect someone asking to not leave comments on authenticity, I just don't get it. Isn't everyone's goal on here to collect autographs that are hand-signed by a specific celebrity? What good is making a post at all if you do not want any feedback other than a "good for you"?

I feel like the reason a forum like this can really shine is because we can help each other out to find addresses that work and celebrities who will sign autographs that are real. I don't see any value to a bunch of posts of AP, PP, or sec autographs where there are "rules" that nobody can respond on authenticity. When someone is looking for feedback about a particular celebrities signing habits and sees a post of a secretarial signature and nothing except "Awesome!" and "Congrats!" posts, it might lead them to think they can get a legit autograph from them. I feel like that really defeats the benefit of having a forum like this that can help people with their hobby.

I mean this post with complete respect and understand that some people will disagree.
I agree but also

I think if you don't want comments don't post your "success" on a public forum. It's extremely detrimental to others to post a success and not clarify that it is a pp or ap or sec or some other non celebrity autograph, since the ultimate goal is celebrity autographs. If people like to collect pictures of signatures or signatures of secretaries then Fan Mail doesn't seem the appropriate forum for them. No where on the internet can you post something publicly and then get mad if the public comments on it. Sorry.
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

This is a public forum so anyone can do what they want. Don't like it then don't post.

This is SEC.