Robin Williams Success? Opinions Please!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robin Williams Success? Opinions Please!

Post by WillyWonka11 »

I wrote to Robin Williams who was appearing with David Steinberg at the Macky Auditorium in Boulder, CO on January 18th. I sent a TV Guide and letter on January 10th and received back January 26th. I am trying to decipher if it is sec or the real thing. It did not include the typed "letter" that most people get from his agency.

http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... 20Williams
stumper93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success? Opinions Please!

Post by stumper93 »

Looks good to me, apparently it's when he dots the "i" in Robin it shows it's authentic.

EDIT: I'm trying to find the post that shows the differences between authentic and secretarial. I can't seem to find it.
http://johnsautographs.weebly.com/index.html

My autograph site. Check it out!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stumper93 wrote:Looks good to me, apparently it's when he dots the "i" in Robin it shows it's authentic.
Who told you that?? LOL! It's the whole sig.

Look:

FAKE! http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &p=1101108

REAL! http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=277619

As you can see, there is a HUGE diff. :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
stumper93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stumper93 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
stumper93 wrote:Looks good to me, apparently it's when he dots the "i" in Robin it shows it's authentic.
Who told you that?? LOL! It's the whole sig.

Look:

FAKE! http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &p=1101108

REAL! http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=277619

As you can see, there is a HUGE diff. :mrgreen:

Oh please, don't go into putting down what I said. It's one way to show that you have an authentic. Yeah, I know there's a huge difference.
http://johnsautographs.weebly.com/index.html

My autograph site. Check it out!
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

EDIT: I'm trying to find the post that shows the differences between authentic and secretarial. I can't seem to find it.

I tried looking for that post as well. Thanks for the feedback. I have a signature from Robin that I obtained in-person, however, it was rushed and is more of an "R dot W." The "R" and "dot" look the same, though! Haha
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stumper93 wrote:Oh please, don't go into putting down what I said. It's one way to show that you have an authentic. Yeah, I know there's a huge difference.
NO the dot in the I is not the "only way." It's called the ACTUAL SIG itself. lol! They are very different in format. And stop being so dramatic, I didn't put you down. lol. :roll: So chillax. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Imagine that.
dancingirl1.
:roll:
Trolls be gone!
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

It's authentic.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DiamondDave wrote:Imagine that.
dancingirl1.
:roll:
You know it...Always gonna speak the truth.

DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

Yawn.

Trolls be gone!