"A-List" Celebrities who sign TTM?? help!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
moviefreek1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"A-List" Celebrities who sign TTM?? help!

Post by moviefreek1 »

Hey guys-
Ive been collection for a long time, and have hundreds of auto's, but I was wondering:
What A-List celebrities consistently sign TTM, with a relatively quick response time (2 weeks - a year ). Help me out! I'd love to hear from you guys who you've gotten. Share away! :D and thanks!
Best IP Successes: Rob Zombie, John5, Marilyn Manson, Paul Giamatti, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Def Leppard, Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown, Halestorm, Three Days Grace, In This Moment Best TTM: John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Clint Eastwood, Kurt Russell, Theory Of A Deadman, Colin Firth, Slash, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Tim Allen, Tyler Mane, Slayer,
Most Recent TTM: Billy Crystal, Sonya Thompson, Mick Yeagers, Tommy Thayer (KISS), Bruce Kulick, Sammy Hagar, Dylan Moran...
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: "A-List" Celebrities who sign TTM?? help!

Post by EmmaSheree »

Hes well know but not sure if A list.

Henry Winker (The Fonz) he took approx 2 Months which is rather quick for someone who is A list
ikcarolyn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikcarolyn »

That's for me to know and you to find out...
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

Amanda seyfried, mark wahlberg, Channing tatum, betty white, Kate beckinsale, Andrew Lincoln, and Dakota fanning. That's all I can think of right now
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
oliifl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oliifl »

EmmaSheree wrote:Hes well know but not sure if A list.

Henry Winker (The Fonz) he took approx 2 Months which is rather quick for someone who is A list
i NEED to talk to you. do you have a twitter?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Why don't you just send to people you like and not people who are high in celeb ranking? :roll:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

oliifl wrote:

Yes i do sent u a pm
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

oliifl wrote:

Hi why do u need to talk to me?
moviefreek1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moviefreek1 »

Thanks!:) I do send to people I like I have over 300 TTM Autographs and I was just wondering if I missed any of my favorite famous celebs :)
Best IP Successes: Rob Zombie, John5, Marilyn Manson, Paul Giamatti, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Def Leppard, Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown, Halestorm, Three Days Grace, In This Moment Best TTM: John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Clint Eastwood, Kurt Russell, Theory Of A Deadman, Colin Firth, Slash, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Tim Allen, Tyler Mane, Slayer,
Most Recent TTM: Billy Crystal, Sonya Thompson, Mick Yeagers, Tommy Thayer (KISS), Bruce Kulick, Sammy Hagar, Dylan Moran...
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

moviefreek1 wrote:Thanks!:) I do send to people I like I have over 300 TTM Autographs and I was just wondering if I missed any of my favorite famous celebs :)
That still makes you look bad.
Send to celebs you like, not to who is on the A list.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters