FRANCO HARRIS -IN PERSON (NFL) AFTER SUPER BOWL HAVE PICS

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

FRANCO HARRIS -IN PERSON (NFL) AFTER SUPER BOWL HAVE PICS

Post by stephanie »

OK GUYS ENT TO SUPER BOWL FEB 5 IN DETROIT OK... HAD A BLAST DRANK PARTY AND CHILLED AND HAD THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. VISITED AND TOURED ALL OVER DETOIT 2 DAY BEFORE SUPER BOWL, PARTIED AND WALKED AROUND DOWNTOWM DETROIT BEFORE GAME AND THE CHILLED AND WENT TO SUPER BOWL AND THEN MONDAY AFTERNOON FLEW HOME. HAVE TONS OF PICS.. MONDAY I WAS ALL HUNG OVER AND SO WE CHECKED OUT OUR HOTEL AT LIKE 730AM WENT FOR BREAKFEST AND RETURNED OUR RENT A CAR AND WAITED FOR OUR PLANE HOME .. WELL ME THE DUMB a$$ NEVR THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS I WOULD SEE ANYONE FAMOUS OR ANYTHING AT THE AIRPORT SO PULLED MY HAIR UP THREW A SWEATER ON AND WAS READY TO GO WELL I WAS SURELYMISTAKEN AT MY AIRPORT TERMINAL I MET AND GOT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM FRANCO. PLEASE DONTMIND HOW BUSTED I LOOK I KNOW..... I HAVE ALOT OF GREAT PICS ANYONE INTERESTED INS EEING... ILL SHARE SOME BUT ANYHOW I GOT FRANCO HARRIS ADDRESS HE IS A HALL OF FAMER FOR THE STEELERS AND WAS HONORED THERE AT THE SUPER BOWL.. WHICH I DONT BELIVE WAS AIRED? ANYHOW WILL POST THE PICS OFNFRANCO ANDME AND THE AUTOGFRAPH SOON
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

In Person successes should be posted in the In Person Successes forum.

Another moderator will move this post in the relevant forum for you.

In future, please do not post in all upper-case letters. Thank you.

nowandagain [rockon]
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

update

Post by stephanie »

Sorry i always usally wrote in caps easier for me to see... i never new you couldnt and i didnt know it changed. It has been awhile since i been on here last about 3 months , alot has changed thanks for letting me know. anyhow here are the pics again dont mind me i am way hung over and just ready to go home... never thought in a million years wouled meet anyone famous at the airport... thought they had there own private flights so this is why i did not get ready or all dolled up for the flight home also here is the autograph.. thanks much

[