Michelle Obama surprise success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michelle Obama surprise success

Post by Twelveby12 »

dylans dad wrote:Yes thats the signature on the letter. The one on the photo is a lot fancier and the ink is a lot darker and looks fresh.
Okay, that answers one bit of the mystery.

The signature on the photo, ignore thinks like pen colour/thickness/position and have a look at how the signature is formed. Is it the same as the photo on the other link or any others that you can find by googling?
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

OK, I finally understand what you were trying to get through to me. The picture that comes up thats the signature on my picture is that the real one? btw thats the family photo I got but its not signed at all.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

dylans dad wrote:OK, I finally understand what you were trying to get through to me. The picture that comes up thats the signature on my picture is that the real one? btw thats the family photo I got but its not signed at all.
Hey, if the signature on your photo matches the one on the link, precisely, then its what we call an AP or AutoPen, a machine which signs items based on a signature matrix. It means the signature will look real, as its not printed on the photo, but it's been done by a machine.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Yes it looks just like mine. Even the dot of the i is in same place. So I guess its not real right? But I didnt even ask for a pic. just wrote her a letter. Im glad I got a response though. Thanks for the help.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

dylans dad wrote:Yes it looks just like mine. Even the dot of the i is in same place. So I guess its not real right? But I didnt even ask for a pic. just wrote her a letter. Im glad I got a response though. Thanks for the help.
Yup, tell tale sign.

Without wanting to burst your bubble this will have been handled by a secretary on arrival, and will have gone no further than that. The joys of writing to people in high profile positions.

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dylans dad wrote:Yes it looks just like mine. Even the dot of the i is in same place. So I guess its not real right? But I didnt even ask for a pic. just wrote her a letter. Im glad I got a response though. Thanks for the help.

I still would like to see a pic of it....hopefully you can.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
HIHIHI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HIHIHI »

dancingirl1 wrote:

dancingirl1 wrote:

Me too.
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

HIHIHI and dancingirl if your in such a hurry to see my picture just go to the site twelveby showed me. Its the same picture and the one of the family is the same just not signed. As twelveby proved to me is that I have an AP. I assume my letter is a PP. Im not happy about it but I dont have any reason to think twelveby would lie to me.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dylans dad wrote:HIHIHI and dancingirl if your in such a hurry to see my picture just go to the site twelveby showed me. Its the same picture and the one of the family is the same just not signed. As twelveby proved to me is that I have an AP. I assume my letter is a PP. Im not happy about it but I dont have any reason to think twelveby would lie to me.
Where did I say Im in a hurry....? :roll: I said respectfully: "I still would like to see a pic of it....hopefully you can." but now I don't wanna see it....Be ''not happy'' about your AP. lol! Peace!

Stay mad. :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Nobody is mad dancingirl. Im disappointed not mad.I thought I really got lucky.About in a hurry I was just saying twelveby said go to this site and check and I did. If he is right about that being an AP then I got a AP. So you can see what I got. No offense intended.