Twilight Cast:Real or Fake ?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
sdiva1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Twilight Cast:Real or Fake ?

Post by sdiva1982 »

dancingirl1 wrote:BTW people wanna say this is "fake'' ,but when it comes to cast signed items there is always a chance that you could be wrong..but what about this item then?

I asked people what they thought of this and everyone said fake. I'm personally not good at telling the difference even after looking at authentics. lol
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sdiva1982 wrote:It is supposed to be numbered and stamped by Summit. It's is also supposed to come with other documentation. Seller said he works at Summit.
I mean if it has the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS with it it should make your job as the buyer a little less confusing, but do you know what Iwould also do? EMAIL SUMMIT and ask them about it. You wanna make the best choice for you anf your money, so I would email the company as well.
sdiva1982 wrote:I asked people what they thought of this and everyone said fake. I'm personally not good at telling the difference even after looking at authentics. lol
Well that's why I posted the one I posted with all the sigs the same color becuase someone PM'ed me and said "the forger tries to confuse the buyers by using lots of different colors..." so wthat's why I posted a photo that is all the same color to see what people think about it.

CAST ITEMS ARE USUALLY HARD TO 100% determine if it's real or not...
There will always be some kinda confusion.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
sdiva1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sdiva1982 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
sdiva1982 wrote:It is supposed to be numbered and stamped by Summit. It's is also supposed to come with other documentation. Seller said he works at Summit.
I mean if it has the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS with it it should make your job as the buyer a little less confusing, but do you know what Iwould also do? EMAIL SUMMIT and ask them about it. You wanna make the best choice for you anf your money, so I would email the company as well.
sdiva1982 wrote:I asked people what they thought of this and everyone said fake. I'm personally not good at telling the difference even after looking at authentics. lol
Well that's why I posted the one I posted with all the sigs the same color becuase someone PM'ed me and said "the forger tries to confuse the buyers by using lots of different colors..." so wthat's why I posted a photo that is all the same color to see what people think about it.

CAST ITEMS ARE USUALLY HARD TO 100% determine if it's real or not...
There will always be some kinda confusion.
I wish I would have thought of emailing summit earlier! I'm not sure what I can do now after having bought it yesterday. He offered me a deal and I decided on a wim.
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

sdiva1982 wrote:
I wish I would have thought of emailing summit earlier! I'm not sure what I can do now after having bought it yesterday. He offered me a deal and I decided on a wim.
mnd asking how much you paid for it?

and anyone could fake documents for it ..
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
sdiva1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sdiva1982 »

il0veseamushp wrote:
sdiva1982 wrote:
mnd asking how much you paid for it?

and anyone could fake documents for it ..
About 250. I guess that makes me very stupid if it's fake.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sdiva1982 wrote:I decided on a wim.
Sometimes with this hobby, ESP the cast signed items, they are based off of a wim.
(Sometimes you get it right and others ya don't. THAT COMMENT IS IN GENERAL.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Padagr »

sdiva1982 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:BTW people wanna say this is "fake'' ,but when it comes to cast signed items there is always a chance that you could be wrong..but what about this item then?

I asked people what they thought of this and everyone said fake. I'm personally not good at telling the difference even after looking at authentics. lol
2 major things:
Taylor's signature looks nothing like that and Rob's signature is commonly forged like that.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Padagr wrote:2 major things:
Taylor's signature looks nothing like that and Rob's signature is commonly forged like that.
But you don't know how it was obtained. And as far as Rob's sig:
Two options:

1. Like you said "commonly forged like that"

OR

2. That's just how he signs. lmao!

No one ever REALLY knows if it's 100% real. Period.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Padagr wrote:2 major things:
But you don't know how it was obtained. And as far as Rob's sig:
Two options:

1. Like you said "commonly forged like that"

OR

2. That's just how he signs. lmao!

No one ever REALLY knows if it's 100% real. Period.

I disagree with the last line. There are MANY times where thats not true.

For example,... Image anyone thats gotten more than sayyy 1 of these cast members can tell you thats not real.

The bigger the star you are trying to get... the more sketical you should be of authenticity. I'm not saying there is not real in person signed Cast items from TSBD out there... but you should expect the mass majority of them to be fake & to ask lots of questions, ask lots of people.

I've been doing Twilight autographs since New Moon. At 1 time, I probably had the most autographs of anyone on this board from the Twilight cast... and even back then, I would say 80% of the Robs I saw were fake, and 50% of of any of the other cast were. Its only gotten worse since the franchise got bigger. The odds of finding a real signed cast photo by 5 or more, that does not come from an official Summit channel nowadays, probably less than 1%. Yes, I am saying more than 99% of the cast signed items (that arent from Summit) are fake. There are some out there that are real for sure... but they will be asking an arm & a leg & the autographs wont all look like they were signed by the same person, and will in most cases, look rushed, not as if they were all sitting together having a coffee at the time using the same pen at the same time.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

canadagraphs1 wrote: I disagree with the last line. There are MANY times where thats not true.
My last line said this:
No one ever REALLY knows if it's 100% real. Period
You don't really know if it's real 100% and you don't. You can say all you want "80% of the Robs I saw were fake" blah, blah, blah, BUT you don't really know that to be a 100% true FACT. You don't. And that isn't something you can argue. It's the truth. JS.