Leah Remini- TTM Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Leah Remini- TTM Success!

Post by Loungeact92 »

Hi Everyone!!!

On 9 NOV 2012 I sent Leah a fan LOR, photo, blank card & SASE. And on 8 JAN 2013 I got my photo back personally signed!! I got my card back unsigned but it's ok, I am still very happy and I am so thankful to have gotten my photo back signed! I used the address in the database:

Leah Remini Fan Club
P.O. Box 15669
North Hollywood, CA

Photo: http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... 545cfe.jpg

Envelope:

Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
admin
Site Admin

Re: Leah Remini- TTM Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Loungeact92 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Leah Remini on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

She Is really good about signing to her fans. I sent to Her about a month and a half ago. Should come soon!
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

Great success! Congrats! Like her on King of queens!
hotmamalisa3185
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hotmamalisa3185 »

Yay love her! I need to write her soon!!
Lisa

Autographs I recieved so far: Sammi Giancola, Jay Leno, Mark Wahlberg, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof playbill, Amanda Seyfried(yay)
Waiting on: Robert Englund, Rachel McAdams, Steve Martin, Paul Rudd, Woody Harrelson (my most wanted!!), Emma Stone, Doug Martin (Tampa Bay Buccaneers), Chelsea Handler, Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck, Mena Suvari, Kevin bacon(vv), Liam Neeson(vv), Julianne Moore(vv), Jonah Hill(vv)
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

Hatsawayfan wrote:She Is really good about signing to her fans. I sent to Her about a month and a half ago. Should come soon!

THANK YOU!!!
I pray you get your success any day now as well, as you can see from my dates it took exactly 2 months to get mine to me, so yours will be arriving any day now & I cant wait to see your posted success!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

Homer_S wrote:Great success! Congrats! Like her on King of queens!

THANK YOU!!!
I hope you send to her soon, if you haven't already- She's awesome!!

Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

hotmamalisa3185 wrote:Yay love her! I need to write her soon!!

THANK YOU!!!
Please do write to her soon, she's awesome to her fans and it would be a great addition to your collection- I can't wait to see your success posted on her soon!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Thanks, I sent to her December 4th, so it has been about forty days. So I should get it back within the next two weeks. I sent her four dollars, LOR, index card. I included a small SASE, but requested a 8 by 10 for the money. The pic won't fit in the SASE, so I think she will either use another one, or tape mine to hers. I can't wait! Its been a dry spell here all week. ;(
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )