Taylor Swift Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
marykate120143
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Taylor Swift Success!!

Post by marykate120143 »

that would lean it more towards a PP than an AP.
since a Sharpie AP would still bleed through.[/quote]

Sorry that's what I meant. :)
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Assumed that it was fake like all the other Taylor Swift autographs that people claimed they got back from her TTM.
BluJay16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BluJay16 »

It seems like all her letters are the same, Lol. Congrats btw
Preparing the send to: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Willow Shields

Signature by ME :)
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

How did you do the envelopes? Did you buy and 8x10 envelope and put a self addressed envelope inside? Or did you just send an envelope? I don't know how to do it! I'm so frustrated and I want to send fan mail to four different celebrities. :cry:
Follow my autograph account on instagram! @cafevanillafrappe
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Apparently this must be real because those fake Play.com autographs are believed by desperately cheap fans to be real. :roll:
:lol:
DisneyStarFreak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DisneyStarFreak »

Congrats!!! Great success :)

Taylor Swift is hard to get (unless you buy an autograph or meet her.) I have sent letters, SASE, and VV to her for years & have no luck :( I'll try again though :)

Did she send you the guitar pick too? :O
TTM Successes: Debby Ryan (2,) Selena Gomez (4 reprints,) Stefanie Scott, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Cody Simpson (3,) Kenton Duty, Bailey Madison, Skai Jackson, R. Brandon Johnson, Kristen Stewart (reprint,) Angelina Jolie (reprint,) Nicholas Cage (reprint,) Wanda Sykes, Coco Jones, and Jesse McCartney :)

Waiting For: Laura Marano, Taylor Swift, Britt Nicole, and MANY more :)

Total number of celebrities I have met in person are 75+ :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DisneyStarFreak wrote:Taylor Swift is hard to get (unless you buy an autograph or meet her.) I have sent letters, SASE, and VV to her for years & have no luck :( I'll try again though :)
This "success" is fake. On to the next................
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettyinpink1698 »

Wow! I'm so jealous! That is an awesome success! Especially since it is personalized ( the picture). Even if the letter isn't authentic, whatever.

Nice! :D
Received: Ariana Grande (Personalized), Snooki, Avan Jogia (x2 on SBNN shirt) Erin Sanders (Personalized), Victoria Justice (on Victorious DVD), Angelina Jolie (SFM), Mark Sallings, Ashton Kutcher (PP), Chad Michael Murray, Dwayne The Rock Johnson (SFM), Kendall Schmidt (On BTR CD), Jessica Jarrel (In Person), 'The Situation', Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Harry Shum Jr, Joan Rivers (Personalized), Josh Groban (SFM, gave away), Karan Brar, Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola (Personalized), Naya Rivera, Amanda Seyfried (Personalized)
Waiting On: One Direction (7/27/12), Cody Simpson (8/7/12), Ashley Benson (8/13/12), Matt Bomer (8/13/12), Chace Crawford (8/13/12),The Kardashians (12/28/12), Scott Disick (12/28/12), Dianna Agron (12/28/12)
Most Wanted: The Kardashians, Taylor Lautner, Bollywood Actors/Actresses, Dianna Agron, Zayn Malik, Gossip Girl Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast - if you know the addresses of these celebrities, please PM me! :)

FOLLOW MY TWITTER
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

prettyinpink1698 wrote:Wow! I'm so jealous! That is an awesome success! Especially since it is personalized ( the picture). Even if the letter isn't authentic, whatever.

Nice! :D
Sorry, which bit are you jealous of?

The wasting of time?
The waste of money on stamps?
The wasting of time of USPS in delivering this both ways?
The printed signature?
The dedication written by the work experience kid in the office?

Please do clarify :D
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Congrats, at least you got something back, many people dont, unfortunatly these replies that come from her fanmail address consist of a letter which is printed with Taylors autograph printed on the top, whoever is in charge of Taylors fanmail then writes the persons name on the top
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/