George W. Bush Bookplate Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ComicBookGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George W. Bush Bookplate Success!

Post by ComicBookGuy »

awesome success!! waiting for mine!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

ComicBookGuy wrote:awesome success!! waiting for mine!
You won't be getting one.
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

MW1221 wrote:
I also sent a LOR, why not?
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Rider wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
I also sent a LOR, why not?
READ THE THREAD.

He's sending out AP photos now, no more bookplates.
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

charger88 wrote:Don't worry about me. Your mom is going to take care of me. She just left a few minutes ago. Tell her thanks again! [us]
Well your precious Republicans refused to stop the fiscal cliff today so the automatic military cuts are happening tomorrow. Say good bye to your job loser! :lol: Can't believe stupid soldiers like yourself thought that the rich wouldn't allow the military to be cut if it meant lower taxes for themselves. Have fun on the unemployment line. Shame that welfare was cut as well. :lol:
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

SummerGlau wrote:
charger88 wrote:Don't worry about me. Your mom is going to take care of me. She just left a few minutes ago. Tell her thanks again! [us]
Well your precious Republicans refused to stop the fiscal cliff today so the automatic military cuts are happening tomorrow. Say good bye to your job loser! :lol: Can't believe stupid soldiers like yourself thought that the rich wouldn't allow the military to be cut if it meant lower taxes for themselves. Have fun on the unemployment line. Shame that welfare was cut as well. :lol:
Those automatic cuts were voted into law by Republicans AND Democrats and were not fixed by Republicans AND Democrats.
Pix Pix Pix Pix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pix Pix Pix Pix »

SummerGlau wrote:
Are you Russians still supplying Syria's government with weapons to kill their own people?

You must be so proud.

Go stand in line for more toilet paper.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

SummerGlau wrote:
They did reach a deal. I'm not a Republican or in the military so thanks for asking again. Your Mom must be sore, thanks again man. Those Russian women and their hairy armpits turn me on! I hope she is not though, I feel bad. Let it go douche bag!

You talk shit about our military I will f^^& you up!