NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by cjdavis42 »

knicksfannumba1 wrote:
leebo wrote:Yeah that's a shame. Sort of a strange twist though considering that I hear Bill is quite the football historian, I would've figured he would understand something like that.

Pretty sure we can say: Reid, Shurmur, Weisenhunt, Gailey, Crennel, Turner, are all out.
I'd say these guys are on the hot, hot seat: Ryan, Garrett, Munchak, and maybe Rivera.

One or two of those guys will stay of Reid, Shurmur, Weisenhunt, Gailey, Crebbel and Turner because if you remember last season we had Norv Turner on the "it's burning" seat.
I think for Shurmur to go, Tom Heckert, the GM has to go too. I think Heckert if fond of Shurmur, and I as a fan am seeing real development in the rookies. We have the most amount of rookies starting of any team in the NFL, and we're currently on a 3 game winning run including wins over Pittsburgh, Oakland, and Kansas City. Granted, Oakland and Kasas City have a combined record of 4-terrible, but when we produce points from offense AND special teams (finally), and have a +8 turnover ratio on the season, it'll be hard for someone to part with Shurmur with those stats. I think he is an absolutely garbage playcaller, so if he brings Brad Childress, the OC out of the press box and allows him to call plays directly to Weeden, the QB, I think we will be in much better shape.

Just my thoughts from a Browns fan who is always waiting for "next year!" :D
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

knicksfannumba1 wrote:
leebo wrote:Yeah that's a shame. Sort of a strange twist though considering that I hear Bill is quite the football historian, I would've figured he would understand something like that.

Pretty sure we can say: Reid, Shurmur, Weisenhunt, Gailey, Crennel, Turner, are all out.
I'd say these guys are on the hot, hot seat: Ryan, Garrett, Munchak, and maybe Rivera.

One or two of those guys will stay of Reid, Shurmur, Weisenhunt, Gailey, Crebbel and Turner because if you remember last season we had Norv Turner on the "it's burning" seat.
Also, on the short list for Garret's spot is Mike Holmgren. He's left the Browns, so expect a decision fairly soon after the close of the season if not sooner.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

WOW! Didn't expect this all back at once! Ben Watson, Trent Richardson mini helmet, Josh Gordon, Ahtyba Rubin, and TJ Ward! Took a little over 2 months, but obviously well worth the wait!

-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

spideyfan71 wrote:
cjdavis42 wrote:that stinks to hear that Belichich wouldn't sign your Jets stuff. I had an 8x10 of him while he was in Cleveland, but I'm not going to send it now knowing he'll just send me Patriots garbage
I think you'd have a better chance at getting ypur Browns stuff signed. I knew going in that he hated the Jets, but I explained to him the project I was working on and wanted to have him a part of it. Guess he didn't want to be.

Mike
You do realize that he presigns all the photos and the secretary writes 'To X' on the photo and mails it out? They don't read the letters.

Also, I just received my Titus Young card signed after more than a year... Too bad he probably won't be a Lion anymore.

11-23-12 - 12-14-12
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

nvm
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Bill is VERY good signing items. But, as you found out, only Patriots stuff. I have a super bowl license plate, mini helmet, and a patriots hat that I sent him. He personalizes them, he will sign your stuff! I don't like sending photos just because it could be signed with autopen too easily.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

cjdavis,

Did you send the Richardson to the team address? Are people getting successes from him through that addy regularly?
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

Nato64 wrote:cjdavis,

Did you send the Richardson to the team address? Are people getting successes from him through that addy regularly?
I sent to the training facility address. I haven't seen any successes on here from him, but that doesn't mean others aren't getting anything.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Awesome! What was the turn around time for all of those? I would love to ben watsons as well!
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

Nato64 wrote:Awesome! What was the turn around time for all of those? I would love to ben watsons as well!
I sent them either the 30th of September or October, I can't remember which lol