Selena Gomez Hollywood Records

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez Hollywood Records

Post by dancingirl1 »

Riley'sMom wrote:And, I am angry that I wasted money on postage
BTW you only wasted $1. LOL! It's not that big of a deal. If she really wants an autograph and you wanna see her happy, buy her one.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

Riley'sMom wrote:My daughter sent a sweet fan letter to Selena Gomez at the Hollywood Records address requesting an autographed photo in May. I followed the directions and included a self addressed stamped envelope. We have received NOTHING back. I have a very upset child who has been watching the mail for months. And, I am angry that I wasted money on postage for something that my daughter wanted so badly, but no one had the courtesy to respond to. It is absolutely not right to do that to a child!!!!
Um why would you feel entitled to something. Clearly you don't understand fan mail
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Your daughter isnt the only girl in the world looking for her auto lol ...She no longer signs autographs because she is too famous now lol ...Time to move on and face reality.... :? Your daughter is special to you but shes not special to the real world...Just average ... {up}Good lession for her to learn early on you rarely get what you want in this world and you rarely even get what you deserve ....Cruel world we live in ... :? But we do the best we can and keep trying. 8)
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riot »

Riley'sMom wrote:My daughter sent a sweet fan letter to Selena Gomez at the Hollywood Records address requesting an autographed photo in May. I followed the directions and included a self addressed stamped envelope. We have received NOTHING back. I have a very upset child who has been watching the mail for months. And, I am angry that I wasted money on postage for something that my daughter wanted so badly, but no one had the courtesy to respond to. It is absolutely not right to do that to a child!!!!

I wrote her 4 yrs ago and never got a reply. Sent SASE and photo. I'm not upset. It's a gamble when you write to these celebs and nothing is guaranteed.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

riot wrote:

I wrote her 4 yrs ago and never got a reply. Sent SASE and photo. I'm not upset. It's a gamble when you write to these celebs and nothing is guaranteed.
Less that 4 years ago i wrote to her and got this back ...Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Less that 4 years ago i wrote to her and got this back ...Image
I was waiting for you to post that. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Riley'sMom wrote:The site says it can take about 6 weeks, not years. Let's face it .... Years is crazy. Most of these teen stars won't be popular that long ... Especially if they don't respond to their fans. And, we weren't asking for a letter. We asked for an autographed photo which the site says they do.
Are you serious with your post? If you did ANY kind of research at all before you wrote a letter you would have known that A) Selena doesn't sign autographs, she sends out pre-prints B) You could have just emailed selenagomez@studiofanmail.com to get one the photos that you'll end up getting in the mail & C) If you or your daughter do not have the patience for this hobby then you shouldn't be doing it. Celebrities owe you nothing. You sound like an incredibly large BRAT and if your daughter is anything like you I feel sorry for her.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:Less that 4 years ago i wrote to her and got this back ...Image
I was waiting for you to post that. {up}
I was waiting for you to say that ...But im ahead of the game and obviously ahead of your game lol... {up} But thanks for being you again lol....M s.douche or is it mr. douche lol in your case same thing haha
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I was waiting for you to say that ...But im ahead of the game and obviously ahead of your game lol... {up} But thanks for being you again lol....
I'm sure you 'waiting.' BUT you're welcome.
I will never change, ESP on a forum.

BluJay16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BluJay16 »

Just to let you know, you aren't the only one who sent mail to Selena :)

Selena has millions of fans, just wait patiently for a response :)
Preparing the send to: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Willow Shields

Signature by ME :)