DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH "TheFon19"

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH "TheFon19"

Post by Padagr »

mjz0109 wrote:I think he's good about selling but he doesn't trade. I saw someone else post that they bought an autographed card and he shipped fast.
I guess... I wish he would answer this post or peoples PMs.
Kalibakvunderbarr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kalibakvunderbarr »

Maybe. He's very good about selling. And his cards are authentic. But maybe he is a scammer when it comes to trading.
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

Not a scammer when it comes to trading either....I traded with him and I received the package from him within 4 days after trading....really weird that you guys are having trouble. who knows it could have gotten lost in the mail or something.
Kalibakvunderbarr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah again like I said he was fine as a seller. He was very nice, and gave me a bonus baseball autograph. Smooth transaction.
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:Yeah again like I said he was fine as a seller. He was very nice, and gave me a bonus baseball autograph. Smooth transaction.
That's weird. He kept telling me he still didn't recieve my autographs but then stopped replying after I called him a scammer. He also gave me a link to an article that was about a letter that 70 years to arrive.
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Padagr »

Eh, I guess I'll tell twilightlover just to keep waiting and to cross her fingers.
Kalibakvunderbarr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eh who knows. He may prove well. I'm sorry to all of you that lost out. I thought he was scamming when I asked for a picture of Shawn Harrisons autograph he said he had. I didn't get anything. So he showed me some pictures of other ones he had. Then I provided a sample of a cast picture with Shawn Harrisons on it and he " magically " came up with a Shawn Harrison autograph. But I caught that as a forge because the Rosetta lenoire on the was using dots and swerves, and he put those above Shawns auto. So I knew it was fake. Michelle Thomas is real though. I know for a fact.
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

I also bought an autographed Emma Stone picture and he shipped very fast and included a autographed baseball card. He seemed like a nice guy but you never know. I am 100% sure it is authenic because I submitted it to PSA to get it certified and it came back real. It cost me 30 dollars to get it graded but it was worth it. He seems like a great seller but a bad trader. I saw the Michelle Thomas autograph and I also think it is real, hope you guys get it sorted out.
Kalibakvunderbarr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rider, you hit the nail on the head. Where do you send it to get it PSA certified? And do you think they could do michelles?
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

I got it certified for 30 dollars at a local signing and they were there. You should look around if PSA is around your area for local signing. I don't know if they would accept Michelle since it isn't that common but you should look around. I think yours is authenic but it wouldnt hurt to get a COA from PSA. If you want to get it certified, stick with PSA, best and most trusted in the business.