terry bradshaw awesome success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: terry bradshaw awesome success

Post by Nato64 »

Well, seeing as how that NO ONE can prove if it is his brother or his self signing the items TTM, you can't say 100% that is or is not Bradshaw signing it. I would rather have a third party that has built a reputation for being the most acuurate one can come to authentication like PSA than take the word of a faceless screenname on an internet website. For all we know, you could be one that gets bradshaws autgraph monthly and then turns around and sells them on ebay and you are trying to pursuade seekers from sending to him so he isn't overwhelmed and stops signing. Then your cashcow would be gone. Noone can prove that nor can you disprove it. As for being a "uniformed" or uninformed collector, I have learned one thing....No one individuals opinion on here matters whether or not they believe a signature is real. That's like the time I met Frank Gore and i posted the success on here. I met and shook the mans hand, even have photos of the meeting. I posted the signed dollar bill and i had 5 different individuals tell me that it was fake and that it was ghost signed. Yeah, that's some GREAT opinions to listen too!
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Thanks for the spelling correction guys.

Now if only your autograph knowledge was up to par.
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by hlebain34 »

Nato64, if this was facebook, I would, "like" your post. We all do this as a hobby, and I'm sure every one of us has a bum autograph or 2 in our collections. (Not saying Jaymz887's Bradshaw, or mine, for that matter is bum). I do this for fun and I'm not looking to get rich of these. And as for CHIgrapher, you can't even write anything that makes sense. I could care less about your, "up to par" opinions.

Congratulations Jaymz887 on the SUCCESS! {up}
CHIgrapher wrote:Thanks for the spelling correction guys.

CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

hlebain34 wrote: And as for CHIgrapher, you can't even write anything that makes sense.

Besides my spelling mistake... what part of my comments don't make sense to you.

- The fact that 3rd party authentication companies are for the most part a scam and a waste of money.
- The fact that Bradshaws TTMs are ghost signed.
- The fact that some of you guys have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm guessing its that last point you are having a hard time dealing with.
mahumada
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mahumada »

Nato64 wrote:Well, seeing as how that NO ONE can prove if it is his brother or his self signing the items TTM, you can't say 100% that is or is not Bradshaw signing it. I would rather have a third party that has built a reputation for being the most acuurate one can come to authentication like PSA than take the word of a faceless screenname on an internet website. For all we know, you could be one that gets bradshaws autgraph monthly and then turns around and sells them on ebay and you are trying to pursuade seekers from sending to him so he isn't overwhelmed and stops signing. Then your cashcow would be gone. Noone can prove that nor can you disprove it. As for being a "uniformed" or uninformed collector, I have learned one thing....No one individuals opinion on here matters whether or not they believe a signature is real. That's like the time I met Frank Gore and i posted the success on here. I met and shook the mans hand, even have photos of the meeting. I posted the signed dollar bill and i had 5 different individuals tell me that it was fake and that it was ghost signed. Yeah, that's some GREAT opinions to listen too!
Well said. {up} {up} {up} {up}
SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
hlebain34

Post by hlebain34 »

An outlining of things you wrote that do not make sense, since you requested it:
CHIgrapher wrote:
hlebain34 wrote: And as for CHIgrapher, you can't even write anything that makes sense.

Besides my spelling mistake... what part of my comments don't make sense to you.

- The fact that 3rd party authentication companies are for the most part a scam and a waste of money.
This is NOT a fact, this is your opinion. There is a difference. If you can provide CONCRETE "facts" do support your claim, please do so. One FACT that I can tell you, is that PSA/DNA certified autographs, sold on ebay auctions, consistently are sold for more than unverified autographed material. This is not my opinion, this is indeed a fact. Hopefully you are starting to grasp the difference between the two. This is a crushing blow to the scam and especially waste of money claim.
- The fact that Bradshaws TTMs are ghost signed.
This also cannot be a FACT, seeing as how no one can prove or disprove the claims (something essential to showing factuality, or lack there of) being made about these Bradshaw TTM autographs. The things being posted here are nothing more than heresay. Heresay, by definition, is not necessarily factual information:

hear·say
[heer-sey]

noun
unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge.

an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.

- The fact that some of you guys have no clue what you are talking about.
All of the sudden, it appears it is you that does not know what you are talking about.

There are 2 things, and 2 things only, that will make me go on occasional rants on this board:
1. What is happening on this thread. Like I said before, to me, this is a hobby that is fun to me. For many others, this board is for nothing more than peeing in people's Cheerios.
2. People using this website as a platform to brag about their successes, as opposed to using it for it's intended usage of sharing knowledge so that we may all expand our collections. IE: posting successes and not giving out the address used.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

PSA/DNA has made their share of mistakes. Here's a clip from one of them:

Hot on the heels of their reported authentication of a fake Ty Cobb signature on a Little League ball made fifteen years after the Hall of Famer died (as reported by us on Deadspin last Friday), PSA/DNA has made another monumental authentication error. A Cobb item appearing on eBay for the past few weeks as an alleged cut signature of Cobb that was certified authentic and graded in one of PSAs air tight encapsulated holders was just pulled by eBay’s Fraud Investigation Team.

There are so many fake Bradshaw autographs they're starting to fail the IP autos. Google Terry Bradshaw ghostsigner and see what you come up with.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

MJS73 wrote:PSA/DNA has made their share of mistakes. Here's a clip from one of them:

Hot on the heels of their reported authentication of a fake Ty Cobb signature on a Little League ball made fifteen years after the Hall of Famer died (as reported by us on Deadspin last Friday), PSA/DNA has made another monumental authentication error. A Cobb item appearing on eBay for the past few weeks as an alleged cut signature of Cobb that was certified authentic and graded in one of PSAs air tight encapsulated holders was just pulled by eBay’s Fraud Investigation Team.

There are so many fake Bradshaw autographs they're starting to fail the IP autos. Google Terry Bradshaw ghostsigner and see what you come up with.

o·pin·ion - noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

id·i·ot - noun
1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
Related Words for idiot - cretin, half-wit, imbecile, moron, Hlebian

There are countless examples of MJS73 story happening with PSA and JSA... the two "leaders" and "experts" in the 3rd party opinion authentication field!

Have you even looked at what a PSA or JSA cert says? In the first sentence or two they both say... "It is in our opinion". They do not say anything like... "It is 100% factual that this autograph is genuine."

Hlebian it is obvioius you are the one that needs to do the research and find the facts for yourself! Because all PSA and JSA give you are their "opinions". Their opinoins on authenticity are no more correct/fact than those that come from the typical hardcore autograph collector with decades of experience.

Here is a true factual story that I and other collectors have witnessed on many occasions... I am sure when you do some research (outside of Fanmail.biz) and start to educate yourself on the hobby of autograph collecting you will find more stories about this happening with PSA and JSA...

When PSA and JSA do on site authentication at shows, they pass hundreds of fakes each day!!! Here is what happens... Let's say Joe Montana is signing IP at a convention and PSA or JSA is set up at a nearby table to authenticate the items that were signed at the convention. There will be tons of shaddy dealers/collectors who will sneak fake Joe Montana autographed items into the authentication lines, play it off that they were just signed IP at the convention, and have them authenticated by PSA or JSA. They will then go and sell them on ebay at high prices to dumb collectors who don't know any better.

Hlebian, so next time you are on ebay paying big money for PSA or JSA authenticated items, keep that example in mind. As well as all the other negative things you will learn about these two companies through your research.

re·search
1. (Noun) diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subject in order to discover or revise facts, theories, applications
2. (Verb) to make an extensive investigation into: to research a matter thoroughly instead of just using Fanmail.biz
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

hlebain34 wrote:2. People using this website as a platform to brag about their successes, as opposed to using it for it's intended usage of sharing knowledge so that we may all expand our collections. IE: posting successes and not giving out the address used.

Awww.... People wont share addresses with you?!?!? :cry: :(

Did you tell your mommy that this is happening?!?!?

Some sense of entitlement you have there! Do you need an dictionary definition of what "entitlement" means?

Or have you already started doing your research?
hlebain34

Post by hlebain34 »

CHIgrapher wrote:
hlebain34 wrote:2. People using this website as a platform to brag about their successes, as opposed to using it for it's intended usage of sharing knowledge so that we may all expand our collections. IE: posting successes and not giving out the address used.

Awww.... People wont share addresses with you?!?!? :cry: :(

Did you tell your mommy that this is happening?!?!?

Some sense of entitlement you have there! Do you need an dictionary definition of what "entitlement" means?

Or have you already started doing your research?
You have to love when people resort to name calling. That is a very immature way to attempt to make a case. As far as entitlement; where did you gather that from? I just question what exactly the point is of posting succeses on here if you are unwilling to follow the forum rules in doing so. If you don't want to share information, that's fine, keep your success to yourself.