Pamela Horton Unreal Success (Playboy's Miss October 2012)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pamela Horton Unreal Success (Playboy's Miss October 2012)

Post by johnnylightninglives »

This is the nicest success i ever got from anyone ever because about a month ago i sent Ms.Horton a letter,sase and 2 5x7 photos and today i get a large envelope in the mail and inside is a brand new october 2012 full playboy magazine from pamela horton and she signed the cover and wrote John,Good things come to Good people in red sharpie and then as im flipping through the magazine and get to her fold out centerfold i see she signed that in silver and it says John,Stop being so awesome its too much for this woman to handle. This is an amazing success and i guess shes not only beautiful but kind and sweet too.... {up} {up} {up}She paid the postage of $3.40 as well. Its like a early xmas present 8)

Last edited by johnnylightninglives on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pamela Horton Unreal Success (Playboy's Miss October 20

Post by admin »

Hi johnnylightninglives :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I sent to P.O. Box 781499,Wichita,KS 67278,USA .... That didnt take long for admin to black out my photo,Not sure why though it doesnt show anything and they dont even blank that cover out on ebay lol I think blacking out the cover is a bit extreme because none of her parts are showing on the cover photo.
bmullin1835
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bmullin1835 »

Congratulations, awesome success!!! {up} :D
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

That's cool, great success. Admin is a prude.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I sent to P.O. Box 781499,Wichita,KS 67278,USA .... That didnt take long for admin to black out my photo,Not sure why though it doesnt show anything and they dont even blank that cover out on ebay lol I think blacking out the cover is a bit extreme because none of her parts are showing on the cover photo.
Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

Did you send any money? She told me if I sent a pic or mag it would cost $10. If I wanted to buy a mag from her (signed on cover and centerfold), it would be $30.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

how many threads are you going to start regarding your Pamela Horton success? i mean i understand why you're so excited, it's the very first time a girl has ever written you a note. maybe if you ask nicely she'll let you touch her boob
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TheArtist wrote:how many threads are you going to start regarding your Pamela Horton success? i mean i understand why you're so excited, it's the very first time a girl has ever written you a note. maybe if you ask nicely she'll let you touch her boob
I only posted 2 because she sent me the magazine on her own and i posted it then the next day i got back my photos signed in my sase so obviously i would post it because it was a seperate success and you are very immature with your posting but hey you are the one keeping this thread going 2 weeks later with your pointless comment {down} I looked at other posts you made on here and you're just another one of those idiots who likes to make rude comments all over this site and you dont even have any autograph success to post ....just another troublemaking newbie with a big mouth.Get a life.
Last edited by johnnylightninglives on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dogwood34 wrote:Did you send any money? She told me if I sent a pic or mag it would cost $10. If I wanted to buy a mag from her (signed on cover and centerfold), it would be $30.
I sent no money no.I guess she is getting too many requests now and is going to charge money now i dont know but i just sent a letter,sase and 2 pics and she decided to give me a signed magazine for free.