Prince Charles and Princess Diana - Authentic Or Not?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Prince Charles and Princess Diana - Authentic Or Not?

Post by Manini »

First of all, I am sorry for posting that in the wrong section! Please , admin, move it to the correct one! Thanks :D

Now, please have a look at this signed picture. Both signatures are written in ink and not printed, so it could be either autopen or handsigned. The seller claims that it was sent to Diana's personal hairdresser, so it could be authentic. Are there any good autopen examples except for Christmas Cards but also on Presentation Photographs? :D Thanks in advance! :D

http://s1172.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... 4062961764
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Prince Charles and Princess Diana - Authentic Or Not?

Post by eddyk »

Looks like Diana's name was written with a fountain pen.

Take that piece of info however you want.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

Looks real to me. They both sent out alot of cards. Not really a doubt for me.
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i would take it to a professional and have it checked
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickmoore777 »

eddyk wrote:Looks like Diana's name was written with a fountain pen.

Take that piece of info however you want.
Royals always sign with fountain pen?? Charles's is done with fountain pen too.
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.