Autographs for sale or exchange.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loulou123 »

Last edited by loulou123 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ariana grande index cards for sale!

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hey There,
Not ment to be rude or anything but these are the worsed forged signatures i have ever seen !! Not sure how old you are but these are so bad whoever falls for these will have to be really stupid… Firstly the signatures it seems as if you were moving alot when you were trying to forge them also u see dark marks of the marker from when you held the pen down. I presume you were copying these then you have your excuse ! "i know what people are going to say, thats these arnt real because you have too many " thats a really bad excuse i had 8 items signed by Ariana 5 photos of which she sent me. Just saying that you know people are going to say these aren't real makes me think you have been told many time that there not am i wrong ? because i am 99.9% sure these are fake also ariana normally signs her full name anyone disagree with me please tell :)

Have a good day :) x
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: .

Post by EmmaSheree »

I offered this user £7.50 for 3 arianas (all different pics) and they never got back to me then while i was Browsing the internet i noticed one of the autographs for sale for £15!

@C1RQU1T im glad i didnt buy the autos of ariana i did think it was odd that she had lots of arianas thank you for posting this
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hello,
No worries EmmaSheree i suggest you write to Ariana she is the sweetest person and it would prob be cheaper writing to her then actually trying to buy one and not knowing its authenticity plus you get it personalised to you if you write to Ariana personally i sent 2 photos and a guitar pick and got 5 photos back ! all personalised
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

C1RQU1T wrote:Hello,
No worries EmmaSheree i suggest you write to Ariana she is the sweetest person and it would prob be cheaper writing to her then actually trying to buy one and not knowing its authenticity plus you get it personalised to you if you write to Ariana personally i sent 2 photos and a guitar pick and got 5 photos back ! all personalised
I alread wrote to Ariana but i hadnt wrote when these items came up on offer.
I thought ariana stopped personalising and sends out PP but its better getting one you know what it is rather than buying one as you said
PotterHead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PotterHead »

Traded stamps with this user, still haven't received the stamps this user was suppossed to send to me. Been over a month. Guess I'm not getting them back.
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

@JenPotterhead sent you a pm
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

She owes me $60, I do not think I am getting it back....
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

If you paid with paypal @rider then open a case i hope you didnt mark it as gift instead of for services.

What did you buy?
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

EmmaSheree wrote:If you paid with paypal @rider then open a case i hope you didnt mark it as gift instead of for services.

What did you buy?
she bought something from me, she was going to send concealed cash and now she stole my autograph