Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Xboxguy »

I got Ron Simmons, The Bella Twins, and Brooke Tessmacher today. All from addresses on here. Post pics later.
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

I went to the Bossier show also met up with Travis I ended up with the following.

Trading Cards
Daniel Bryan
Zack Ryder
Ricardo Rodriguez
Matt Striker
Kane
Heath Slater
Yoshi Tatsu
Kaitlyn
Titus O'Neil
Natalya
Booker T
Tyson Kidd
Drew McIntyre
Dolph Ziggler
Alberto Del Rio
Darren Young
Santino Marella

And on index cards
Brad Maddox
Vickie Guerrero
Brodus Clay
AJ
Justin Gabriel
David Otunga

JBL posted on twitter about the alarm issue cuz no one there knew what was going on.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by enielie17 »

Nice work in Bossier City guys...that's an impressive haul!

Anyone have any history/opinions on Ebay seller 'mfsgraffix'? They have alot of nice material at reasonable prices, which makes one a little suspicious, but prehapps they are completely legit.
Packman88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Packman88 »

Went to WrestleCade last Sunday in Winston-Salem,NC and got a few autographs. They had a meet and great before the doors opened for an extra $25 when you could get 2 personal items signed from each wrestler but I passed since I wasn't sure if I would be able to arrive early. I purchased a nice vintage poster of the card and I was able to get Matt Hardy, Gunnar, Hurricane Helms, Robert Gibson, Earl Hebner and Tommy Young to sign. I also got Ricky Morton to sign my WCW trading card. All the wrestlers were nice and it was a good Indy show.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Got a few things coming up these next few weeks, first up is Hernandez, Homicide, and Chavo Guerrero next Saturday the 8th, and Eugene, Funaki, and Rob Conway on the 15th. Pm me with any trade offers

With the announcement of Lockdown this year in, San Antonio, TX I know I'll be making the trip with it practically in my back yard. I'm not sure what kinda space I'll have or if I want to make an open offer to everyone, but I'll consider accepting trade offers. Flats (cards, dvd covers, & photos) would be a straight 1:1 trade, larger items (posters, action figures, etc) will be discussed further.
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

Got back from Christopher Daniels yesterday on 4/4 cards. Used address in database. Took about a month and a half.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Awesome Success! I sent to him back in August so hopefully I get mine back to.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

got a VV success from Bryan Danielson. Sent a D Bryan trading card received it back signed.
alwayshavealwayswill
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alwayshavealwayswill »

No TTM today but i did get a early gift from my 5 year old niece sister and brother in law. They got me a Bobby Heenan autographed picture.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater
Sets being worked on

TNA Reflexxions 2012: 14 out of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008: 16 out of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010: 23 out of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006 (Might Give Up On This Set): 12 out of 71
TNA Tenacious 2012: 7 out of 99