Naya Rivera RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
katethegreat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Naya Rivera RTS

Post by katethegreat »

Hey Everyone,

I sent to Naya a couple of weeks ago and a couple of days ago got my envelope back in the mail with the words "RTS! No Longer here" on it. I sent to this address:
Naya Rivera
Lexicon Public Relations
1901 Avenue of the Stars
2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90063
Recieved through TTM: Jennifer Lawrence x4, Ayla Kell, Missy Peregrym, Nicole Anderson x2, Danielle Campbell x3, Steve Martin, Ana Mulvoy Ten x2, Nathalia Ramos, Nastia Liukin, Lindsey Vonn, Hayley Kiyoko x3, and many more!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Naya Rivera RTS

Post by LunaMellark »

Ah I think I might have sent to that address too, whoops!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

Aww. I've been wanting to send to her...
dizzyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dizzyy »

Sorry about your RTS, but it's strange because she send this on twitter on the 15th:

Naya Rivera @NayaRivera
Going through boxes of fanmail and got the most amazing scrapbook! My fans are the best. You know who you are :-)
6:38 PM - 15 Nov 12
Favorite Autographs Received: Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Dave Franco, James Blunt, Adam Brody, Jake Johnson, Jason Ritter, Teresa Palmer, NCIS cast. Glee cast: Mark, Jane, Cory, Naya, Chord, Dianna, Harry, Heather, Kevin, Jenna, Dijon, Ashley, Patrick, Iqbal, Dot, Melissa, Matt, Matthew and Signed CD by whole Glee Cast (bought). Sports (most IP): Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Francesca Schiavone, Sam Stosur, Julia Goerges, Kim Clijsters, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Agnieszka & Urszula Radwanska, Kaia Kanepi, Aranxta Rus, Marin Cilic, Andy Murray and whole Dutch soccer team.
Looking for Glee cast (Chris, Darren, Max, Vanessa, Dean, Jacob, Dianna and Jonathan), PLL Cast & James Franco.
prettyinpink1698
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettyinpink1698 »

Hmmm...I sent my fanmail to her months ago...maybe this is why I haven't received a success?

But, I am sorry to hear about your RTS!
Received: Ariana Grande (Personalized), Snooki, Avan Jogia (x2 on SBNN shirt) Erin Sanders (Personalized), Victoria Justice (on Victorious DVD), Angelina Jolie (SFM), Mark Sallings, Ashton Kutcher (PP), Chad Michael Murray, Dwayne The Rock Johnson (SFM), Kendall Schmidt (On BTR CD), Jessica Jarrel (In Person), 'The Situation', Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Harry Shum Jr, Joan Rivers (Personalized), Josh Groban (SFM, gave away), Karan Brar, Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola (Personalized), Naya Rivera, Amanda Seyfried (Personalized)
Waiting On: One Direction (7/27/12), Cody Simpson (8/7/12), Ashley Benson (8/13/12), Matt Bomer (8/13/12), Chace Crawford (8/13/12),The Kardashians (12/28/12), Scott Disick (12/28/12), Dianna Agron (12/28/12)
Most Wanted: The Kardashians, Taylor Lautner, Bollywood Actors/Actresses, Dianna Agron, Zayn Malik, Gossip Girl Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast - if you know the addresses of these celebrities, please PM me! :)

FOLLOW MY TWITTER
outdancing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outdancing »

I sent to this address about 5 months ago and haven't gotten anything back. I guess this might explain it... :cry:
Successes of 2014: Aubrey Plaza and Taylor Schilling
dizzyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dizzyy »

What I was trying to say with that tweet is how can she read her fanmail when they RTS. Or maybe you'll who have send to her months ago have luck and she is reading her old fanmail ;-)
Favorite Autographs Received: Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Dave Franco, James Blunt, Adam Brody, Jake Johnson, Jason Ritter, Teresa Palmer, NCIS cast. Glee cast: Mark, Jane, Cory, Naya, Chord, Dianna, Harry, Heather, Kevin, Jenna, Dijon, Ashley, Patrick, Iqbal, Dot, Melissa, Matt, Matthew and Signed CD by whole Glee Cast (bought). Sports (most IP): Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Francesca Schiavone, Sam Stosur, Julia Goerges, Kim Clijsters, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Agnieszka & Urszula Radwanska, Kaia Kanepi, Aranxta Rus, Marin Cilic, Andy Murray and whole Dutch soccer team.
Looking for Glee cast (Chris, Darren, Max, Vanessa, Dean, Jacob, Dianna and Jonathan), PLL Cast & James Franco.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

:c
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi katethegreat :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Naya Rivera
Sharyn Talent Management
P.O Box 18033
Encino, CA 91416
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Naya Rivera on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)