30 Seconds to Mars!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Rnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

30 Seconds to Mars!!!!

Post by Rnb »

I got my favorite bands autograph on friday when i went to go see them in Toledo Ohio.... They are really down to earth people and they were happy to sign my CD..... Best show ever.

They sign weird though... It looks like symbols, but i think it might be their letter of their first name..

The "J" looking one is Jared Leto
The "S" looking one is Shannon Leto
The "T" with the circle is Tomo
and the silver one is Mike

elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

Could a moderator please move this to the "In Person" forum? Thanks :).
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Very nice success!!!! {thumb2}

I'm glad you were able to meet them and had a great time at their show!!! :mrgreen: {up} Very interesting autographs, I have to agree!! CONGRATS!!

And I'll move this into the right forum for you!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

OOh what a cool success :D My sister is absolutely in love with Jared.
He didn't lose all that weight he gained for that film yet did he?
Rnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rnb »

Joeay wrote:OOh what a cool success :D My sister is absolutely in love with Jared.
He didn't lose all that weight he gained for that film yet did he?
He lost a lot of it.. but not all of it.

When i was talking to him after the show i asked him how he lost so much of it so quick.. he told me that he hasn't been eating solid food.. I don't know if i could ever fast for such a long time...

I also asked him about working with Lindsey Lohan and he smiled and said she is truly one of the most hard working people he has ever met.
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Rnb wrote:He lost a lot of it.. but not all of it.

When i was talking to him after the show i asked him how he lost so much of it so quick.. he told me that he hasn't been eating solid food.. I don't know if i could ever fast for such a long time...

I also asked him about working with Lindsey Lohan and he smiled and said she is truly one of the most hard working people he has ever met.
He hasn't been eating SOLID food?!! That guy is crazy lol then again, wooha! I could NEVER... wow...

And when I first saw they're going to work together I giggled.. I mean, didn't they use to date? For like a week or something?
Rnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I know

Post by Rnb »

I know that they have been rumored to be together.. but that was during the shooting of the movie.. I don't think that they have been spotted together since then..

but he is an awsome person.. really deovted to al of his fans from both acting and music... I am going to see them again, and i am so excited.. I am like the biggest Jared Leto fan there is.
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I know

Post by Joeay »

Rnb wrote:I know that they have been rumored to be together.. but that was during the shooting of the movie.. I don't think that they have been spotted together since then..

but he is an awsome person.. really deovted to al of his fans from both acting and music... I am going to see them again, and i am so excited.. I am like the biggest Jared Leto fan there is.
Ah that's really cool :D The movie finished shooting begining of March though so it hasn't been that long ;)

And have a good time, I'm sure you will. I wish I could go see them! Bytheway, if you fancy getting an extra autograph for my sister...... ;)
robert_holik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by robert_holik »

I will buy this from you for ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!
No just kidding, it's a neet suxxess
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

Very nice success.
BILLIE JOE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!