Johnny Depp success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp success!

Post by Blackhawks026 »

ozzman wrote:That inscription has been on many of his autopens
I take back what I said then
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

Is it real?
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx
KSkittypurry13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KSkittypurry13 »

Wow that's amazing !!! I sent to him resently
Check out my autograph account on instagram to get the latest updates on who i am writing to what autographs i have been getting ect

if i hit 1K followers by April 5th i am going to be doing an amazing giveaway with autographs movie posters and concert merchandise

@kskittypurry13autographs

SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Baggiebubs wrote:Looks 100% real it me, I have signed photo at home that sign by him too with photo proof of him signing the photo :)
You probably got suckered by one of those Ebay sellers. I am sure your photo is a fake. They just signed the same photo that she was signing in the picture. :lol: :lol:
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

SummerGlau wrote:
Baggiebubs wrote:Looks 100% real it me, I have signed photo at home that sign by him too with photo proof of him signing the photo :)
You probably got suckered by one of those Ebay sellers. I am sure your photo is a fake. They just signed the same photo that she was signing in the picture. :lol: :lol:
Did you even bother you actually read the post? Or did you just completely not understand the post?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g