Mary Costa (Sleeping Beauty)/(Very quick & sweet) Succes

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Michelle15
$10 gift certificate winner

Mary Costa (Sleeping Beauty)/(Very quick & sweet) Succes

Post by Michelle15 »

Hi
I wrote a LOR to the lovely Disney Legend Mary Costa. The voice actress & insparation for Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) from the 1959's Sleeping Beauty.
Send on 10/15/12: LOR, photo, SAE & $2.

To:
Mary Costa
3340 Kingston Pike
Unit 1
Knoxville, TN 37919-4674
USA [us]

On 11/14/12 i recieved: my photo signed 2 times and what she added (photo, doorhanger and a article) signed in my SAE.
And my $2 dollars back :) and she wrote on the envelop Thank You Lisa :)

Photos:

Autographs:

Envelope:

Check out my collection & feel free to sign my guest book =D: http://lisasautographs.webs.com/
01/2014:Dan Brown, Daniel Craig x2, Rachel Weisz and Patrick Stewart
Sent:D.Messing-N.Moran-F.Drescher-B.Song-H.Laurie-B.Spears-I.Mckellen-S.Twain-T.Caputo-K.&K. Jenner-B.Whishaw-B.Bardot-R.Grint-E.Lynch-K.Leung-T.Fey-V.Hudgens-J.K.Rowling-C.Poésy-D.Bradley-N.Harris-E.Watson-K.Stewart-B.Garrett-N.Cage-L.Hemsworth-V.Justice-B.Wright-S.Bond-R.Fiennes-B.Mendler-J.Belushi-Dalai Lama-C.R.Jepsen-V.Williams-D.Spade-J.Lynch-S.Scott-K.Berglund-B.Thorne-A.Balsom-B.Barlett-J.Fischer-H.Taylor-Zendaya-A.Greene-K.Baker-B.Nighy-The Mythbusters-P.Carroll-J.Foray-E.Banks-J.Hutcherson-R.Bowman-D.Boyd-J.Lormand-T.Jones-K.Gelman-B.Bundy-A.Stenberg-D.Okeniyi-K.Prescott-M.Lintz-A.Thurman-T.Taylor-C.Mark-H.Bonham Carter-M.Gambon-Jessie J-D.Gleeson-Kate VD-K.Albernath-D.&E.Fanning
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mary Costa (Sleeping Beauty)/(Very quick & sweet) Succes

Post by admin »

Hi Michelle15 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mary Costa on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

Isn't she lovely. I asked for 2 autos and received 5 including the signature on her reply.
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
Michelle15

Post by Michelle15 »

nicknifty wrote:Isn't she lovely. I asked for 2 autos and received 5 including the signature on her reply.
I could not agree more {??} :D :mrgreen:
Check out my collection & feel free to sign my guest book =D: http://lisasautographs.webs.com/
Sent:D.Messing-N.Moran-F.Drescher-B.Song-H.Laurie-B.Spears-I.Mckellen-S.Twain-T.Caputo-K.&K. Jenner-B.Whishaw-B.Bardot-R.Grint-E.Lynch-K.Leung-T.Fey-V.Hudgens-J.K.Rowling-C.Poésy-D.Bradley-N.Harris-E.Watson-K.Stewart-B.Garrett-N.Cage-L.Hemsworth-V.Justice-B.Wright-S.Bond-R.Fiennes-B.Mendler-J.Belushi-Dalai Lama-C.R.Jepsen-V.Williams-D.Spade-J.Lynch-S.Scott-K.Berglund-B.Thorne-A.Balsom-B.Barlett-J.Fischer-H.Taylor-Zendaya-A.Greene-K.Baker-B.Nighy-The Mythbusters-P.Carroll-J.Foray-E.Banks-J.Hutcherson-R.Bowman-D.Boyd-J.Lormand-T.Jones-K.Gelman-B.Bundy-A.Stenberg-D.Okeniyi-K.Prescott-M.Lintz-A.Thurman-T.Taylor-C.Mark-H.Bonham Carter-M.Gambon-Jessie J-D.Gleeson-Kate VD-K.Albernath-D.&E.Fanning
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Mary Costa is absolutely the sweetest to her fans! Congrats on yiur success! I heard back from her a month ago! I asked her to sign two items for me and she sent me four signed autographed photos, a signed article, a small note and a CD & DVD! She is generously sweet!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=268510&p=1113073
Michelle15

Post by Michelle15 »

jamiso wrote:Mary Costa is absolutely the sweetest to her fans! Congrats on yiur success! I heard back from her a month ago! I asked her to sign two items for me and she sent me four signed autographed photos, a signed article, a small note and a CD & DVD! She is generously sweet!

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &p=1113073
She absolutely is {??}.
Thank you so much :)
Great succes {up}