Mitt Romney Email Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mitt Romney Email Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Theresa21986 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mitt Romney on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Pix Pix Pix Pix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pix Pix Pix Pix »

SummerGlau wrote:The American people aren't stupid enough to elect this monster into power. Nobody wants the war with Iran that Romney is planning. So you not getting his real autograph won't really matter much after Tuesday anyway.
Speaking of "monsters", is your government still supplying the Libyan government with weapons to use against their own people? You Russians are always a good source of amusement....
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

SummerGlau wrote:The American people aren't stupid enough to elect this monster into power. Nobody wants the war with Iran that Romney is planning. So you not getting his real autograph won't really matter much after Tuesday anyway.
I would love to kick your Russian A$$. GO suck on a Putin and stand in your damn bread lines. You are a true loser. [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us]
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Well this person's autograph is worthless even if they thought they had a presidential autograph. Woo hoo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
charger88 wrote:I would love to kick your Russian A$$. GO suck on a Putin and stand in your **** bread lines. You are a true loser. [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us]
You are the true loser as President Obama won and is re-elected and he is now going to cut the military budget in half like he promised. You will be out of a job loser! Thank God someone like you will be homeless and on the street where you belong. According to the American news the skills you learned in the army can't be transferred over to civilian life. Good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

SummerGlau wrote:Well this person's autograph is worthless even if they thought they had a presidential autograph. Woo hoo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
charger88 wrote:I would love to kick your Russian A$$. GO suck on a Putin and stand in your **** bread lines. You are a true loser. [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us]
You are the true loser as President Obama won and is re-elected and he is now going to cut the military budget in half like he promised. You will be out of a job loser! Thank God someone like you will be homeless and on the street where you belong. According to the American news the skills you learned in the army can't be transferred over to civilian life. Good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your Mom just left, she will be home soon! She may be a little sore though! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us]
Josephine Roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Josephine Roy »

Theresa21986 wrote:Sent: 10/09/12
Received: 11/02/12

I sent an email request about a month ago to: http://www.mittromney.com/. I got this it the mail today. I'm really happy with it. Please no negative comments. Thank you!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/ ... c798c2.jpg
Great job done! He's a great man.
"Some people are worth melting for." - Olaf the Snowman

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000