Kylie Minogue

xtinakdmx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kylie Minogue

Post by xtinakdmx »

I'm a huge Kylie fan. My biggest wish is to get her autograph. I sent a request more than 5 times and never get a reply.. I'm desperate. what have I do, if I'm not from the uk? WhtIhave to send? I sent her the picture, irc coupons and envelope .. please can anyone help me?
Thanks so much
Lucky73
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Kylie Minogue

Post by Lucky73 »

xtinakdmx wrote:I'm a huge Kylie fan. My biggest wish is to get her autograph. I sent a request more than 5 times and never get a reply.. I'm desperate. what have I do, if I'm not from the uk? WhtIhave to send? I sent her the picture, irc coupons and envelope .. please can anyone help me?
Thanks so much

hello

i send a letter in august of this year and nothing

to: terry blamey management.

i don't understand because some people of here receive one.

i hear she is preparing a new Cd, i'm not sure.

good luck !
Lucky73

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: STARS AUTOGRAPHS

] I'M SPANISH WRITE ME !
[ SOY ESPAÑOLA ESCRIBEME !!!

* Thanks for the positive comments[/color]

COLLECTING: I love al types infact. I collect ALL. Write me if you need help.
Keighley xox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Keighley xox »

I sent one off about a couple of months ago and received it back in a week. It may be because I live in the UK, but I don't know, i sent it to the Terry Blamey Management address. Make sure you send a SASE, you don't need to send a picture as she sends her own :)
Have quite a lot of autographs so far!
Now starting on an Eastenders collection, any info on collecting Eastenders autographs are welcome :)
If you want any addresses I am happy to give them to you :)
Keighley xox
poldi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poldi »

Last time I wrote to her was in December 2010. I used this address: c/o Terry Blamey Management, PO Box 13196, London SW6 4WF, England

In December I sent her 2 or 3 photos to get signed, but these were returned unsigned. Instead I got a signed postcard. However, this was my fourth success under this address, so Kylie does respond. I am from Germany and I always attach a stamped envelope since I do have British stamps. Have never tried it with an IRC, though.

http://www.poldis-autographs.com/page2. ... &category=