Mitt Romney Email Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Theresa21986
$10 gift certificate winner

Mitt Romney Email Success!

Post by Theresa21986 »

Sent: 10/09/12
Received: 11/02/12

I sent an email request about a month ago to: http://www.mittromney.com/. I got this it the mail today. I'm really happy with it. Please no negative comments. Thank you!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/ ... c798c2.jpg
~Theresa Tazewell
Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that. Thanks so much for understanding. I appreciate it!
SPAAMcollectorsforum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mitt Romney Email Success!

Post by SPAAMcollectorsforum »

What do you consider negative comments?

Comments on its authenticity?
wildwoodflower
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wildwoodflower »

I'm not a fan of his politics but.. I always found him attractive so I wouldn't mind a autographed photo :lol:

What exactly did you write in the email? I am a brand new collector, I feel odd to just write 'can I have your autograph?' . :oops:
Theresa21986

Post by Theresa21986 »

Wildwoodflower, I wrote that I support him and I thanked him for all his hard work, on trying to be president and he sent it to me. He really signed it, and he signed the letter he sent me in ink, so I was really happy with it. I think he is great, so u was really excited to get it. Why don't u tell him u think he is cute, maybe he will send u a naughty photo! Hahaha just kidding! :D
~Theresa Tazewell
Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that. Thanks so much for understanding. I appreciate it!
SPAAMcollectorsforum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

wildwoodflower wrote:I'm not a fan of his politics but.. I always found him attractive so I wouldn't mind a autographed photo :lol:

What exactly did you write in the email? I am a brand new collector, I feel odd to just write 'can I have your autograph?' . :oops:

Don't bother. The "autographs" that are sent out via his email are not authentic. He was signing authentically TTM prior to the heart of the campaign season. But he hasn't been signing for a while.
Theresa21986

Post by Theresa21986 »

Well I think it's real.
~Theresa Tazewell
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »

This is going to appear harsh, but unless he is freakishly consistent with his signature... they are not authentic. Don't feel hard done by, you know how crazily busy he is at the moment.

SPAAMcollectorsforum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

^ Those scream AP/PP!

I have seen IP of his, and they look nothing like that.

I can guarantee those recent email responses from him are 100% not authentic.

He is kinda busy to respond to the thousands of email autograph requests he must get, with running for President and all.

But you are entitled to think what you want.
Last edited by SPAAMcollectorsforum on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

The American people aren't stupid enough to elect this monster into power. Nobody wants the war with Iran that Romney is planning. So you not getting his real autograph won't really matter much after Tuesday anyway.
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

eddyk wrote:This is going to appear harsh, but unless he is freakishly consistent with his signature...
Nobody is that consistent with their autograph except maybe Cal Ripken Jr. and he is one of the very very rare ones.