CYNDI LAUPER - HUGE SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CYNDI LAUPER - HUGE SUCCESS

Post by NoRightClick »

rayzer369 wrote:
NoRightClick wrote:
rayzer369 wrote:Once again awesome success {up} {up} and awesome collection/vid. i like xtreme collecting :lol:

i wrote to her probably over a year ago. i sent 3 45 sleeves and the she's so unusual lp-i actually thought i would never her back but a few months later i received all 4 items back signed and she even paid for the postage in company envelope.
Really? Thats great! Thats also proof that 1 person should NOT be speaking for everyone.
Not to you, but to the person who's got so much to say about this success of mine
yep i was pretty happy-one of my favorite successes!! just for proof here are pics of the envelope and auto's.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
NICE! Love the 'She Bop' 45 sleeve! and the 'Shes So Unusual' OMG! Amazing.
Good to see I am not the only one who got multiple signed items from Cyndi!

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickmoore777 »

I think the fact you sent CD covers is different to sending photos. Because you would of had to buy each of her CD's to have those it is different to printing off a couple of photos off the internet.

I think that is the reason you got them all signed, nothing else. People should stop the hate. Even if I'm wrong, who cares?
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

nickmoore777 wrote:I think the fact you sent CD covers is different to sending photos. Because you would of had to buy each of her CD's to have those it is different to printing off a couple of photos off the internet.

I think that is the reason you got them all signed, nothing else. People should stop the hate. Even if I'm wrong, who cares?
Exactly :p

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN