President Barack Obama In-Person, Inscribed Success x2

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: President Barack Obama In-Person, Inscribed Success x2

Post by Jaffer »

EastSTL wrote:That is pretty lame...Where is Mitt Romneys Auto? At least he was born in the U.S.A. - I can't believe the non-Americans that would actually vote for someone who lied to get a job....and not just any job....America is going to **** because to many people are mental midgets. Very sad.
The irony is that McCain was born in Panama...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
ncarrier08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ncarrier08 »

Nice success!! I am 0 for 2 with Obama here in Ohio and I won't try for him again, as he has just been flat out rude to me. It is an all day event getting tickets and getting inside. The last time I had a book for him to sign he said "I don't do that eBay stuff and I am not signing autographs anymore". He is just a tough auto! Romney on the other hand is easy to obtain.

I see you go to OSU. What is the access to Enarson Hall? There is an event coming up I would like to try. Hit me with a pm and we can discuss. Thanks!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

ncarrier08 wrote:Nice success!! I am 0 for 2 with Obama here in Ohio and I won't try for him again, as he has just been flat out rude to me. It is an all day event getting tickets and getting inside. The last time I had a book for him to sign he said "I don't do that eBay stuff and I am not signing autographs anymore". He is just a tough auto! Romney on the other hand is easy to obtain.

I see you go to OSU. What is the access to Enarson Hall? There is an event coming up I would like to try. Hit me with a pm and we can discuss. Thanks!
Lol it seems dealers have ruined POTUS as well...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

Jaffer wrote:
ncarrier08 wrote:Nice success!! I am 0 for 2 with Obama here in Ohio and I won't try for him again, as he has just been flat out rude to me. It is an all day event getting tickets and getting inside. The last time I had a book for him to sign he said "I don't do that eBay stuff and I am not signing autographs anymore". He is just a tough auto! Romney on the other hand is easy to obtain.

Lol it seems dealers have ruined POTUS as well...
They haven't ruined him. He still signs. I just got him on 5 more things in Athens, OH on Tuesday. That means he's signed 14 different items for me in this campaign alone. I have, however, talked to dealers who the president began recognizing in 2008 and stopped signing for.

I think Obama just has some idea of what dealers look like. What is the look? I've got no clue. But I'm glad I don't have it. Ha.
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

To eaststl, I just checked and guess what Hawaii is part of the United States. Seems it has been for awhile imagon that. I cant believe people think the PRESIDENT is from forein country and Romneys from EARTH. How stupid can you be.
EastSTL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastSTL »

What a wimp you are...check your information...you are the real idiot.
topsignatures
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by topsignatures »

Not too bad... not gonna say who I voted for, either way could get someone riled up..

He's in town by me tomorrow, not sure if it's worth the try.. you never know.. but good job!
Check out http://www.TopSignatures.com
New items added very often and check out the "Autograph Adventures" section that chronicles the hunt for signatures.
Be sure to click "Like" on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/topsignaturesllc
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

East stl, Why dont you post YOUR FACTS? Hawaii is not in the U.S.? Talk about lied to get job? GO back to FOX news so you can get somemore crazy crap to believe. Just admit your a racist jerk then your nonsense would still make you an idiot.If you dont like this country theres plenty of others Im sure you would fit right in with. Check Facts on Romneys remarks.
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

gordon fan wrote:East stl, Why dont you post YOUR FACTS? Hawaii is not in the U.S.? Talk about lied to get job? GO back to FOX news so you can get somemore crazy **** to believe. Just admit your a racist jerk then your nonsense would still make you an idiot.If you dont like this country theres plenty of others Im sure you would fit right in with. Check Facts on Romneys remarks.
I just try to ignore the folks who spew crap. Sometimes they're so unreasonable and misinformed that I think they're just trolling. The good news is that the majority of folks don't believe such lies, as will be confirmed next Tuesday.
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Your right Im sorry its just these people with thier FACTS piss me off. Billionaire Bonehead Trump couldnt come up with FACTS but these idiots just go right on degrading the POTUS. Bush didnt do very good but he was all of our POTUS like him or not. All Im saying is show some respect for the President Republican OR Demacrat. Obama may be half black to the racist jerks BUT hes also half white.