DEGRASSI: NO LONGER ACCEPTING EMAILS 4 AUTOGRAPHS! (DETAILS)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DEGRASSI: NO LONGER ACCEPTING EMAILS 4 AUTOGRAPHS! (DETAILS)

Post by dancingirl1 »

"...Hi, Thank you for your email. Degrassi autographs have now gone digital! We are excited to announce that our Degrassi Chat and Autograph App is now available! Please go to the Apple App Store and download the FREE App for your iOS device. The App is a great way to get your personalized Degrassi fix. It includes digital autographs as well as updates from the cast and crew on Twitter and Facebook, in real-time. By clicking on the “Autographs” tab in the App, you will receive personalized autographs from your favorite cast members to share with your social network. You can also post your favorite Degrassi photos to the Fan Gallery and share with your fellow Degrassians. The App will help you stay up to date with all things Degrassi in a single streamlined space.

We really appreciate our awesome fans and hope you enjoy this new way to experience Degrassi!

Thanks,
Communications Assistant
Epitome Pictures..."

THIS IS
SOOOOOOOOO STUPID!

{down} {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DEGRASSI: NO LONGER ACCEPTING EMAILS 4 AUTOGRAPHS! (DETA

Post by bookeebear »

Exactly why I wrote 7 letters to various cast members today...
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

bookeebear wrote:Exactly why I wrote 7 letters to various cast members today...
Hopefully you sent them to their individual agencies because sounds like degrassi wont be sending autographed photos ttm anymore.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

The day autograph pictures become digital only is a sad day because the whole important thing is that they are hand signed. I think as long as the post office exists and you can get a real letter to a celeb you have a chance but email requests are not looking so good and i fear one day in the not to far off future snail mail will no longer exist because i know everything i get in the mail besides autographs i could get online and with email just as easily. I really feel the post office wont be around in 20 years from now except for packages which will probably be privatized to private delivery companies.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I hope you didn't write to the studio...but as of now we aren't sure if they are accepting REAL mail to the VV address.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

dancingirl1 wrote:
I hope you didn't write to the studio...but as of now we aren't sure if they are accepting REAL mail to the VV address.
Wrote to individual fan mail addresses as well as a few to Epitome. :/ Not sure I will hear back from the Epitome address...I guess time will tell.
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

bookeebear wrote:Not sure I will hear back from the Epitome address...I guess time will tell.
I think u will. {up}
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

dancingirl1 wrote:
bookeebear wrote:Not sure I will hear back from the Epitome address...I guess time will tell.
I think u will. {up}
I hope I do!

I get why they aren't sending autographs from email requests, I am sure there are a lot of people spamming it. I have written to any cast member I have wanted except I haven't had luck with Munro Chambers (granted I've only written to him twice) so I emailed about him and got the same email you did. :(
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

bookeebear wrote:I get why they aren't sending autographs from email requests, I am sure there are a lot of people spamming it. I have written to any cast member I have wanted except I haven't had luck with Munro Chambers (granted I've only written to him twice) so I emailed about him and got the same email you did. :(
I hope it's different if you actually write them VS email them. Because thus far I have the whole new cast from doing both options so i hope we can still write them.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is a joke right?
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker