Skai Jackson (JESSIE) Amazing Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Skai Jackson (JESSIE) Amazing Success!

Post by vanillaglitter »

I wrote to Skai Jackson, who plays Zuri on Disney Channel's "Jessie" May 15, 2012. However, back then, I was only starting to collect fanmail, and I didn't send it in a 9x12/8x10 envelope- instead I sent it in a standard envelope. Later, September 8, 2012, I remailed the same letter to her with a SASE in a larger envelope. Today, October 22, 2012, I received a reply with four photos- three of them signed!! This was such a great success for me, as Jessie is one of my favorite shows! :D
However, I wrote to her at:

Skai Jackson
Marilyn Zitner Management
16 Penn Plaza
Suite 722
New York, NY 10001
USA

and then received my photos with the return address from:

Skai Jackson
“JESSIE” Disney Channel
3800 W Alameda Ave Burbank, CA
USA

My guess is that she probably just gets it forwarded to the Jessie set from now on, so it would be a better idea to write to her there, than to the NY one in case she either doesn't write from there or just gets it forwarded.

Below are the photos of the autographs and envelope! She sent me 3 signed photos, one of which was signed by all of the Jessie cast, and one other photo of the cast that is unsigned. :) P.S. She didn't use my SASE, which makes me wonder which letter of mine she replied to... :roll:

Photo #1:

Photo #2:

Photo #3 (Unsigned):

Photo #4 (signed by all of Jessie cast):

Envelope:

All photos:

Thanks so much, Skai! This is definitely one of my favorite successes so far! {??} :D
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Skai Jackson (JESSIE) Amazing Success!

Post by il0veseamushp »

congrats
great success!
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Is the one signed by the whole cast authentic? Btw, great success!! :D
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
allison25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allison25 »

marksautographs wrote:Is the one signed by the whole cast authentic? Btw, great success!! :D
I have the same cast photo when I sent to her last February, and sadly, it's a pre-printed photo {down} But overall it's a really good success! :) If you want to get the cast's authentic autographs you can write to them too.
Most Wanted:Taylor Swift
IP: Chevy Chase, Kate Flannery, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nuñez,Zendaya Coleman, Ross Lynch and Laura Marano

Kill with kindness
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

allison25 wrote:
marksautographs wrote:Is the one signed by the whole cast authentic? Btw, great success!! :D
I have the same cast photo when I sent to her last February, and sadly, it's a pre-printed photo {down} But overall it's a really good success! :) If you want to get the cast's authentic autographs you can write to them too.
Thanks!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vanillaglitter :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Skai Jackson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

I wrote to her but like you i was new to collecting and sent a 8x6 envelope instead of a 8X10 or bigger

im going to re write to her too

great success
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

wonderful sucess congrats got to try it
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

EmmaSheree wrote:I wrote to her but like you i was new to collecting and sent a 8x6 envelope instead of a 8X10 or bigger

im going to re write to her too

great success
Yeah, you should always send it in a 1 8x10 or 9x12 with a self addressed and stamped envelope. She loves to get fanmail, though, so she's a great one to write to! :)
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

allison25 wrote:
Yeah, exactly. I have met Debby before, so I got her autograph then, but if you write to her at the Disney address, she'll send you an authentic. Karan Brar (Ravi) sends out a mix of both preprints and authentics- when I sent to him I got a preprint, but others have gotten authentics- but he's still a good one to try, too! :) The rest of the cast is good with replying, too, but I haven't seen any successes for Kevin Chamberlin (Bertram) on here. The cast signed one is unfortunately authentic, like ^ said, but I'm still happy to have it! :)