Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by laura_uk »

maxsoul9 wrote:
laura_uk wrote:Does anyone know if maryse or melina sign ttm? I don't mind paying for what I get done. Can't find an address or po box for either. I've tweeted, contacted via ebay and site and had no replies.don't want to give up....

Your best bet is buying on ebay from Maryse, I ordered from her site a few years back, took about 3 weeks due to her schedule.
Thank you for all the comments, what I'm trying to collect is the uk origional slam attax diva cards all signed. So far I have Natalya, Eve, Kelly Kelly and Katie lea so still another 10 to go. Was hoping Maryse did a service you could mail what you wanted (for a fee) and she would sign it. I will keep trying with my project :-)
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

today brought back a haul from Trish Stratus, saw on her website that if you send an item and pay for it plus shipping, she`ll sign it. I sent a dvd cover and 2 cards (hoping she`ll sign those for free) back on May 7th. I started to worry last month so I shot a email to whoever is in charge of receiving fanmail there and they said my package was misplaced.

Last week they said they found it and would add a few extras to make up for the delay. I goy my dvd cover signed, 2 cards signed, and 4 8x10 promos signed plus they sent back my payment (20.00). so basically 7 autographs for free, just had to wait a little over 5 months.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
notamereligion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notamereligion »

Got back 3 autographs today 1 from Brian Kendrick and 1 from Dixie Carter they signed some trading cards for me. And heres one i thought i would never ever get and i have a official note from TNA offices confirming they are legit signed by him. I wrote Dixie a letter thanking her for the cards she signed from the past for me. I didnt send them to any home address to get them secratary signed or by wife or daughter i simply made a special request from dixie to see if she would help me out. Today i received Hulk Hogan thanks to Dixie Carter and i do have the note confirming they were signed by Hogan in the presence of Dixie Carter

Current Sets Working On:
TNA Reflexxions 2012: 13 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008 : 17 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010 : 21 of 99
WWE Restricted 2006 : 13 of 71
TNA Tenacious 2012 : 5 of 99
awesomeMike
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by awesomeMike »

Hello all wrestling fans !

Please check out my Facebook page on my wrestling collection. Autographed figures, cards, photos, and more.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michaels- ... 3215980133

Thanks everyone !
Michael
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff8372emt »

Got back my first reply in well over a month today, post marked Tampa Florida. Trying to remember who I had sent to at FCW I was shocked when I open the envelope up. In side were the photos I had sent to Raquel Diaz sometime last year, don't remember the date as I had written these photos off. I had all but written these off, especially after she asked for her release not long ago.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jeff H.
Firefighter/EMT
-----------------
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

ANybody interested on a signed Beth Phoenix card?
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

In case people didn't know, the WWE came to agreement with the WWF so they DO NOT have to censor the WWF Attitude scratch logo anymore on their footage anymore. So no more blurry screens. I do not know if they will continue to edit out saying WWF but i know the logo will be uncensored from now on.

Guess that means they can re-release the Rumble/Mania/Summer Slam anthologys and all the other edited DVDS and make more money off them lol
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
Jimsta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jimsta »

laura_uk wrote:
maxsoul9 wrote:
laura_uk wrote:Does anyone know if maryse or melina sign ttm? I don't mind paying for what I get done. Can't find an address or po box for either. I've tweeted, contacted via ebay and site and had no replies.don't want to give up....

Your best bet is buying on ebay from Maryse, I ordered from her site a few years back, took about 3 weeks due to her schedule.
Thank you for all the comments, what I'm trying to collect is the uk origional slam attax diva cards all signed. So far I have Natalya, Eve, Kelly Kelly and Katie lea so still another 10 to go. Was hoping Maryse did a service you could mail what you wanted (for a fee) and she would sign it. I will keep trying with my project :-)
I bought that entire set in NZ. I am only missing one, Matt Hardy, I sent it to him with his Slam Attax Mayhem card but he didnt send them back when he sent back my other autos.

I noticed the diva cards have two different logos, the butterfly one and a much more plain logo saying diva. I tried to get all one logo but that got hard.
Wrestling Roundup is a Radio Show hosted by Josh (USA) and Grady (NZ) about wrestling. Relive the classics, Recap what happened that week and listen to some great entrance themes. Check us at at any of the links below.
Facebook | Twitter | Latest 5 Episodes
NEW ZEALAND!
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

Can anyone help me with some Divas. Early 2000s to present?
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
khalerhett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by khalerhett »

Xboxguy wrote:Can anyone help me with some Divas. Early 2000s to present?
What about the Divas do you need?? addresses or what?