Moving house, should I keep sending requests?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Moving house, should I keep sending requests?

Post by clash6361 »

I'm moving house in the next year or so, and there is one or two more celebs I want to send to before I move. They all have less than a year responses from what I can see (no more than six months actually)

so is it worth the risk?(that i could move and then they arrive and are thrown out by the new owners).

also can't you get mail forwarded for a year or two when you move house?

i'm from the UK so if someone can help answer my question thanks

:D 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Moving house, should I keep sending requests?

Post by dancingirl1 »

Even if they reply to you during the move, it will forward to your new address.
so it doesn't make a difference.

Do you not know how the mailing system works?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Even if they reply to you during the move, it will forward to your new address.
so it doesn't make a difference.

Do you not know how the mailing system works?
Well thanks for your help, but I did some research and actually in the UK you need to pay a small fee for Royal Mail to forward things to your new address

https://www.royalmail.com/delivery/inbo ... directions

But thanks {up} 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clash6361 wrote:Well thanks for your help, but I did some research and actually in the UK you need to pay a small fee for Royal Mail to forward things to your new address
Ok? And? Pay the fee..it's MUCH BETTER than having your autographs get RTS. and you can't say "this autograph will be back in less in 6 months" because stuff happens with people sometimes. So there is never a "proper time" to say. So jus pay the fee. {up} Because if you don't ALL YOUR MAIL will get sent back..
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
clash6361 wrote:Well thanks for your help, but I did some research and actually in the UK you need to pay a small fee for Royal Mail to forward things to your new address
Ok? And? Pay the fee..it's MUCH BETTER than having your autographs get RTS. and you can't say "this autograph will be back in less in 6 months" because stuff happens with people sometimes. So there is never a "proper time" to say. So jus pay the fee. {up} Because if you don't ALL YOUR MAIL will get sent back..
oh of course i'm going to pay it, this won't be the only pending request i have out

:lol: {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

clash6361 wrote:oh of course i'm going to pay it, this won't be the only pending request i have out
:mrgreen:
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

when I moved, While i WAS sending requests out, I sent them to my in laws house until I got in the new house.
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

clash6361 wrote:i'm from the UK so if someone can help answer my question thanks
When I was living in the UK (I am in the USA at the moment) and we moved we went to the Post Office and paid to get our post redirected to our new address.

When I send UK requests out now I get the replies sent to my mum and dads house.
You could do something similar and ask a family member if they wouldn't mind receiving your post until you are settled in your new home.
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread