Gordon Ramsay Failure :(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nickey244
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Gordon Ramsay Failure :(

Post by nickey244 »

Sent a LOR, SASE and picture to

Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay Holdings
1 Catherine place
London
SW1E 6DX
UK

in late June and got back today(July 20 2012) unsinged and a note saying they are sending it back because Gordon is to busy traveling and working on his tv shows to sign fan mail :(

Johnny [ca]

Last success: Jonathan Bennett
Tate
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gordon Ramsay Failure :(

Post by Tate »

At least you got his secretary's autograph. LOL JK. Just wait until Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef and Hotel Hell are over with their seasons. That's when I'm going to send. Good luck!
Most wanted: Ralph Fiennes, J.K. Rowling, and David Thewlis.

To see all my autographs, please visit my website, Tate's Autographs, or my Facebook Page (please like it).
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

that sucks :( guess cuz of all the shows hes doing right now...i can always try again...i forgot when i wrote to him and he signed the pic i sent...
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

Tate wrote:At least you got his secretary's autograph. LOL JK. Just wait until Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef and Hotel Hell are over with their seasons. That's when I'm going to send. Good luck!
Or can send request to his restaurante in NY.
stevothorne101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stevothorne101 »

At the beginning of this year my wife sent a LOR, 2xPhotos, and SASE, we got back 3 postcard size photos signed at 2 index cards signed, all slightly different (signatures), they were not preprint and i find it hard to imagine them being secretarial as we would've gotten are photos back :) Im sure you'll get a better chance when he isn't working on tv show, good luck if you try again
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi nickey244 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Gordon Ramsay on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

I sent LOR, photo and SASE and I've recived his autograph on february. I've waited 2-3 weeks. So sorry for You. Maybe try again - he has so many programs last 6 months.
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.