AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
laFaille
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by laFaille »

so this doesnt look good at all. Well Im glad i got at least a few back. And maybe some other returns will be dropped in our mailboxes one day. lets hope so.
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

The season premier is 3 weeks away too so I'm sure they are nearly done filming and are wrapping up right now. They have all been very kind in signing as much fanmail as they did. I got everyone I sent to except Norman which for all I know it could have gotten lost in the mail but I'm not to worried about it.
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Got Melissa McBride today for the second time. This was my first envelope to her which I thought was lost in mail so I resent another one and got it earlier than this. Still very cool to hear back from her, she included her own pic which is very cool!
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DarbyD53 »

Got this back today :-) Took about 6 weeks

Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Norman posts a lot of his fan mail gifts on his blog
http://bigbaldheadstuffboom.blogspot.com/ Wow he gets A LOT of stuff.
laFaille
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laFaille »

He gets a lot of weird stuff. Why on earth would anybody send him fluffy handcuffs?

but its great of Norman to show his respect and post a lot of the stuff he is getting.
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

Sent out to Laurie Holden, even though there haven't been any recent successes, I think she may sign when filming raps! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
Red Red Kroovy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Red Red Kroovy »

My successes so far from the set of S3 are Norman,Andrew & Melissa.Chandler,Jeffrey,Steven,Maddison & Addy Miller from their Addresses on the database.Ive sent requests to Nicotero,Holden,Callies,Rooker,Cohan,Gurira,Wilson & Gale Anne Hurd via the Set and Bernthal via the addy in the DB.It takes a bit longer for them 2 make their way to Australia but they are slowly making their way down.Fingers crossed i will get the majority of these back.Especially Nicotero :D
Best in Person Success..Rob Zombie,Metallica,Andrew Lincoln,George A Romero,Alice Cooper,Slash,Charlie Sheen,Ewan Mcgregor,Nicole Kidman,Brian May,Bam Margera,Tony Hawk,Mike Myers,Jude Law,Tobin Bell,Rob Lowe,Kathleen Turner,Carrie Fischer,Gwen Stefani,Mike Tyson,Norman Reedus,Jon Bernthal,Robert Englund,Jason Mewes,Danny Trejo,Slipknot,Crispin Glover,Sheri Moon Zombie,Jerry Cantrell,Mary Tyler Moore,Robert Patrick,Phil Anselmo,Steve Adler,HIM,Bloodhound Gang,Mastodon,Helmet,John 5,Nick Oliveri,Steve-o,Tony Alva,Tom Baker.

Best TTM..Ozzy Osbourne,Eli Roth,Bridget Bardot,James Franco,Tippi Hedren,John Landis,Doug Bradley,Evangeline Lilly,Ian Mckellan,Gillian Anderson,Robert Duvall,Harry Dean Stanton,Martin Sheen,Daniel Radcliff,Wes Craven,Bill Moseley,Andrew Lincoln.

Most Wanted..John Cusak,Sean Penn,Christan Bale.
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Got Sarah Wayne Callies today!

Still waiting for Chandler Riggs, IronE Singleton, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker and Scott Wilson. Not sure if I will receive something from them..

My current collection of TWD successes is: Andrew Lincoln x3, Sarah Wayne Callies x2, Norman Reedus x2, Mellisa McBride x4, Steven Yeun x4, Jeffrey DeMunn x3.

Can't wait for Season 3!
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

Got back from Melissa Mcbride. I sent her a piece of paper previously signed by Norman Reedus and Irone Singleton. She signed it and was able to get Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan and Danai Gurira to sign, but I cant tell who the other sig or sigs is from. Can you help?

Thank you! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)