VIN DIESEL

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
NANEEK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VIN DIESEL

Post by NANEEK »

Hi Folks,
Tried to contact this guy to get an autographed pic for my wife. Sent letters to the following contacts:
His PR agency, His agent,His film company,ONE RACE PRODUCTIONS, and his Manager. Even sent them recorded delivery which was not cheap. Got one letter back undelivered, and God knows what's happened to the other three, even though they were 'supposedly' delivered. Anybody interested in this guy, save your money. It seems they are saying 'thanks for paying cinema prices to watch our films, and thanks for buying the dvd's, so now 'duck you' !!!!!! Also, don't rely on US postal services. They are as bad as ours.
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VIN DIESEL

Post by eddyk »

When did you send out the letters?

Some replies takes months.
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

some replies take years.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
hmmhelp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hmmhelp »

I wrote to him at 4 address all over 1 1/2 years ago and havent heard back from any of them. I have heard many times on here that he doesnt sign through the mail at all anymore. I gave up and bought his autograph.. Sucks I would so rather he sign something of mine.
Last success, Ashley Greene.

Like my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/HeathersAutographs

Most Wanted- Vin Diesel, Entire Cast of True Blood, Cast of The Walking Dead, cast of Once Upon A Time.

True Blood cast- 45
The Walking Dead- 7
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi NANEEK :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
northvscart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northvscart »

I doubt its his fault. Search the net a bit, I bet you could find an address that may work for him.

I have obtained atleast 20% of my autographs from non database addresses.. Addresses like William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Creative Artists Agency, ICM Partners, etc just dont forward mail often. I have written to all many times and never got a reply from anyone at those addresses. Very few U.S. agencies seem to be that good with fanmail. A couple I can think of that are great that I have actually had great results with are Brillstein-Grey, PMK*BNC. The UK agencies are much better with fanmail.

So you probably just havent found the right address to use for him. There have been people I tried for ages and finally found a good enough address for and got them in no time.

Just do a little work to find non DB addresses and try them all, it will pay off.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

I sent to him like 3 years ago and never got it back. At the beginning of the year I tried the Riddick vv set address, and nothing. He's a lost cause

Oh and for the record I used his "real" name on the Envelope. Not his stage name. I tried to outsmart the system but it didn't work. I'm sure it was thrown away with the rest of the fan mail.
Mirza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mirza »

Hi Naneek. Where are you from?? You said your Postal service is bad thats why I asked. Good Luck with Van Diesel.