One Direction Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
OMGitsME
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: One Direction Success

Post by OMGitsME »

Could you PLEASE tell me the e-mail used? Thanks!
KatnissMockingjay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatnissMockingjay »

Congratz!!!!

I think its great they do fanmail I just ave to ask you, where did you get the email address from?
Favs: Jennifer Lawrence (sec), Liam Hemsworth (IP) Sydney Swans team 2010, Lincoln Lewis,

Autographs I can only dream to get: Karise Eden, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson, OK THE WHOLE HUNGER GAMES CAST, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Sam Worthington, Suzanne Collins, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo (The Main Avengers Cast)
daaaais
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by daaaais »

thats awesome... might try to do the same thing :)
Valiente
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valiente »

Amazing success. Could you please write this e-mail?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Valiente wrote:Amazing success. Could you please write this e-mail?
http://www.modestentertainment.com/contact-modest.php

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

admin wrote: Fanmail 8)
You are such a spammer (no disrespect) ...why do you do this?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

dancingirl1 wrote:
do you mean by giving out the e-mail? IK... it kinda ruined some chances.... But I guess if you wait a bit (like 2-3 months) and then send it you might have a bigger chance of getting a reply :)
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mashka wrote:do you mean by giving out the e-mail? IK... it kinda ruined some chances.... But I guess if you wait a bit (like 2-3 months) and then send it you might have a bigger chance of getting a reply :)

But he is one of the reasons why A LOT of people don't sign via email anymore.
Because he is always posting the emails.
Let people who REALLY like someone to find it on their own!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mashka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mashka »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mashka wrote:do you mean by giving out the e-mail? IK... it kinda ruined some chances.... But I guess if you wait a bit (like 2-3 months) and then send it you might have a bigger chance of getting a reply :)

But he is one of the reasons why A LOT of people don't sign via email anymore.
Because he is always posting the emails.
Let people who REALLY like someone to find it on their own!
agreed :) I mean for this specific e-mail, it wasn't that hard to find... I think for me it only took, like what, 10 minutes, max...
Most Recent: Jodi Benson TTM, Veronica Roth IP Calgary Wordfest
[color=#8040FF]Recently Sent:

Soon to send: Tim Allen
Soon to see IP: Veronica Roth Tehereh Mafi
IP: need to update
Please check out my autograph collection: http://www.autographs.sinivir.com
Autograph count: 154
Collecting since: February 1 2011 :)
sixtuplets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtuplets »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Don't worry, even if you send an e-mail to that address nothing will come.
I have tried it myself in May, 2012;)
Please visit my collection!:http://rokoda.blog.fc2.com/(There is a translator at the left side if you scroll down alittle bit (it says "TRANSLATOR"), but it translates horribly!:()

Recent Successes: Sigourney Weaver(VV), Michael Fassbender, Andy Serkis, Carey Mulligan
Favorite Success: Maria Sharapova, Usain Bolt, and Taylor Swift! (all e-mail), Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Recent IP successes: Henry Cavill
Favorite IP success: Milla Jovovich, Hobbit Cast, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Cruise (personalized!) , Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

I will pay anyone who tells me a VV address that leads up to a success for the following people(please PM me the price beforehand):
(Anne Hathaway), (Kevin Costner), (Milla Jovovich), Jude Law, (Bon Jovi), Christian Bale, (Maroon 5), (Russell Crowe), Marion Cotillard, Benedict Cumberbatch