NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Nato64 »

Got two coaches to ask about. I've decided to take a chance on Bill Belichick. The question is, what address should I use? Does anyone think I would be able to get a mini helmet signed by him?

I have a mini helmet of the 49ers that i would love to have Tom Rathman sign. Should I even bother sending the mini helmet to the 49ers for him to sign? I would love to hear any and all opinions on these two. Thanks!
Last edited by Nato64 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

I almost forgot, does anyone have an address for jared lorenzen??? I've checked and keep hitting dead ends.
coxnick93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coxnick93 »

I tried OJ last year sent to the prision that he is in. You can contact the prision and ask about mail for inmates.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Nato64 wrote:Got two coaches to ask about. I've decided to take a chance on Bill Belichick. The question is, what address should I use? Does anyone think I would be able to get a mini helmet signed by him?

I have a mini helmet of the 49ers that i would love to have Tom Rathman sign. Should I even bother sending the mini helmet to the 49ers for him to sign? I would love to hear any and all opinions on these two. Thanks!
For the Pats, I would use the address for their team facility. Typically it's easier to get coaches that way than it would be to send it to the stadium (unless the Pats facility IS at the stadium, which it may be I'm not sure.)

As far as the Niners go, they are very hit or miss when it comes to their mail. I know I've seen a success from Rathman somewhere before...do a little more digging before you lose a mini in the mail.

Me? Yeah I am still waiting on a bunch of c/o team returns. Hopefully things will pick up here again soon, or my mailman stops losing my mail :)
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

I'm getting ready to send out to the Cleveland Browns, and instead of shipping to 6 players individually, I thought about putting them all in one box (separated by envelopes) and shipping them. My question is, if I do "bulk" send to different players in one box, should I just send to "The Cleveland Browns", and do you think they'll be handed out appropriately?
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

cjdavis42 wrote:I'm getting ready to send out to the Cleveland Browns, and instead of shipping to 6 players individually, I thought about putting them all in one box (separated by envelopes) and shipping them. My question is, if I do "bulk" send to different players in one box, should I just send to "The Cleveland Browns", and do you think they'll be handed out appropriately?
Just my opinion here, but I would not do this. I would absolutely send to each player individually. You're counting on yet another person to not only accept this package, but to look at each request and hand it out to each individual player. This increases the risk that something gets lost or trashed all together. At least if it's addressed to an individual player, it gets put right in their box or locker (depending on the team.) You could give it a shot, but getting a return is 50/50 at best and to me this makes the risk even greater than it already is.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

shadow316 wrote:
cjdavis42 wrote:I'm getting ready to send out to the Cleveland Browns, and instead of shipping to 6 players individually, I thought about putting them all in one box (separated by envelopes) and shipping them. My question is, if I do "bulk" send to different players in one box, should I just send to "The Cleveland Browns", and do you think they'll be handed out appropriately?
Just my opinion here, but I would not do this. I would absolutely send to each player individually. You're counting on yet another person to not only accept this package, but to look at each request and hand it out to each individual player. This increases the risk that something gets lost or trashed all together. At least if it's addressed to an individual player, it gets put right in their box or locker (depending on the team.) You could give it a shot, but getting a return is 50/50 at best and to me this makes the risk even greater than it already is.
Thanks for your opinion. After I thought about it for a while, I figured I would just spend the money and send to everyone individually for the reason you stated. I know if I send idividually, it will at least get routed to the right player/coach, whereas if I bulk send, I have to rely on someone else to do that for me. Thanks again for the input!
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

For whoever was inquiring about if the Chiefs sign fanmail, I just got back Ricky Stanzi today. 3/3 personalized on a 5x7 and 2 cards.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

True_MaiizeNBlue wrote:For whoever was inquiring about if the Chiefs sign fanmail, I just got back Ricky Stanzi today. 3/3 personalized on a 5x7 and 2 cards.
I was asking because I wanted to send my Madden NFL 12 case to Peyton Hillis. Glad to hear your feedback; gives me a little bit of hope!
cringer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cringer »

Finally got Jordy Nelson today. Took about 3.5 months. Signed 2/2. Used stadium address. Let me just say the cards he signed for me look awesome. Sorry no scanner.