Jennifer Lawrence Success !!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success !!

Post by gordon fan »

Your right man, Some on here think this is there site. No room for the people that just want to enjoy thier HOBBY, It shows in the shrienking amount of people logging on. When I joined it was 250,000 sadly it hasnt been above 185,000. These people either dont see or dont care theyre hurting the site or the people on it. Posting anything has just got to the point where its a fight or at very least a putdown. Come on folks lets try and let this be fun again.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

gordon fan wrote:Your right man, Some on here think this is there site. No room for the people that just want to enjoy thier HOBBY, It shows in the shrienking amount of people logging on. When I joined it was 250,000 sadly it hasnt been above 185,000. These people either dont see or dont care theyre hurting the site or the people on it. Posting anything has just got to the point where its a fight or at very least a putdown. Come on folks lets try and let this be fun again.
Wow, I did not realise it had shrunk that much. Where do you find those stats?

LOl to be honest I was just speaking philosophically, not really about this situation specifically.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sohryu76 »

I still just think its funny how upset this guy is who isn't even actually involved.

I can't imagine anyone doesn't want to know if their autograph is real or not.

I mean if you want, i can sign you an autograph for any celebrity you want just so you can enjoy the hobby.

People need to relax and stop trying to be some kind of white knight against a foe that doesn't actually exist.

People want to share, they are free to do so. If people want to warn that they might have gotten a fake, they they are free to do so as well.

Get over it.
http://sohryu76-autographs.blogspot.com/ - my Autograph Collecting Blog. Thanks for looking!
http://breadnfire.tumblr.com/ - Peeta Mellark's version of the Hunger Games
Marvel Avengers Alliance Game - Great Time Killer
Currently Waiting For:
Nikki Reed, Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence (Private Address), Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man 3 VV), Josh Duhamel (VV), Julianne Hough (VV), Mark Ruffalo (VV), Jennifer Lawrence (VV), Josh Hutcherson (VV)

Pending In Order:
Julia Jones, Sno E. Blac, Elisha Cuthbert, Amber Lancaster, Aly Michalka, Taylor Swift Booboo Stewart (Once Julia Jones comes back)

Received:
Norman Reedus (VV-The Walking Dead) 7/16/2012, Isabelle Fuhrman 08/21/2012, Jennifer Lawrence Sec 09/08/2012, Ashley Greene (VV) 03/02/2013, Suzanne Collins (Private Address) 03/11/2013
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Ya you can say whatever you want. Im not disputing that. Didnt you feel the happiness in the original posters post? She was tickled til 2 minutes after she shared with other collectors. After awhile she might be interested if its a sec. or something but cant she enjoy it a little while before you professional authenticators hurt her feelings?
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sohryu76 »

gordon fan wrote:Ya you can say whatever you want. Im not disputing that. Didnt you feel the happiness in the original posters post? She was tickled til 2 minutes after she shared with other collectors. After awhile she might be interested if its a sec. or something but cant she enjoy it a little while before you professional authenticators hurt her feelings?
do not need to be a professional authenticator to see that was a sec
http://sohryu76-autographs.blogspot.com/ - my Autograph Collecting Blog. Thanks for looking!
http://breadnfire.tumblr.com/ - Peeta Mellark's version of the Hunger Games
Marvel Avengers Alliance Game - Great Time Killer
Currently Waiting For:
Nikki Reed, Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence (Private Address), Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man 3 VV), Josh Duhamel (VV), Julianne Hough (VV), Mark Ruffalo (VV), Jennifer Lawrence (VV), Josh Hutcherson (VV)

Pending In Order:
Julia Jones, Sno E. Blac, Elisha Cuthbert, Amber Lancaster, Aly Michalka, Taylor Swift Booboo Stewart (Once Julia Jones comes back)

Received:
Norman Reedus (VV-The Walking Dead) 7/16/2012, Isabelle Fuhrman 08/21/2012, Jennifer Lawrence Sec 09/08/2012, Ashley Greene (VV) 03/02/2013, Suzanne Collins (Private Address) 03/11/2013
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

To start with it was their birthday and they were tickled to death to get a response. 2nd what picture are you looking at ?THERE isnt one. So unless you went to that persons house admit it you dont know. You can think you know but plainly you cant tell by looking cause there isnt no picture. AMAZING.