Chris Hemsworth Sec.

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chris Hemsworth Sec.

Post by Crushphoto »

Why would you waste the time and stamps if you're just going to get back a sec?
KissDennis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KissDennis »

Crushphoto wrote:My guess is his wife or assistant signs it for him.
His Wife??? Oh then it is a signing from Elsa Pataky. Coool.... Maybe i send my Fast 5 DVD to her..... :lol:
jess101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jess101 »

does anyone know when this address is good till?
briandsmith82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by briandsmith82 »

I don't know if your statement was directed at me crushphoto. However, I would "waste" my stamps to possibly receive a signed item from Chris Hemsworth. I am never going to sell the item anyway so what does it matter if it is authentic? Are you just in this to sell things? But, for your information I was planning on sending to Ray Stevenson and Tom Hiddleston who do sign ttm. But thanks for being rude.

Briandsmith82
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

briandsmith82 wrote:I don't know if your statement was directed at me crushphoto. However, I would "waste" my stamps to possibly receive a signed item from Chris Hemsworth. I am never going to sell the item anyway so what does it matter if it is authentic? Are you just in this to sell things? But, for your information I was planning on sending to Ray Stevenson and Tom Hiddleston who do sign ttm. But thanks for being rude.
It should matter to everyone if something is authentic or not. I can't imagine why anyone would want to have a fake autograph. It makes no sense. Even if you aren't going to sell it, it's just pointless. The argument "A secretarial is better than nothing" is ridiculous, also.

I'm not trying to be rude either though. But I do understand that sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
briandsmith82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by briandsmith82 »

If I had the money and wanted to be assured that my item was authentic why not spend money on the guaranteed authentic merchandise and we can just do away with the site entirely? Then how do you know that item is authentic? Jerry Lewis had a whole collection that was sold as "authentic" and he didn't even sign it. But, my guess is none of us have the money to do that so we "try" ttm. Unless you get it in person you can never truly know.

Briandsmith82
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

briandsmith82 wrote:If I had the money and wanted to be assured that my item was authentic why not spend money on the guaranteed authentic merchandise and we can just do away with the site entirely? Then how do you know that item is authentic? Jerry Lewis had a whole collection that was sold as "authentic" and he didn't even sign it. But, my guess is none of us have the money to do that so we "try" ttm. Unless you get it in person you can never truly know.
There's always ways to tell if somethings legit or not. All you have to do is either know your stuff or know someone that knows their stuff. If anyone is having authenticity problems, I can refer you to a website that has quite a few extremely knowledgable people that are pretty much experts in this hobby. Message me for the site, if you would like.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

JonAQ wrote:It should matter to everyone if something is authentic or not. I can't imagine why anyone would want to have a fake autograph. It makes no sense. Even if you aren't going to sell it, it's just pointless. The argument "A secretarial is better than nothing" is ridiculous, also.

I'm not trying to be rude either though. But I do understand that sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
{up} My words exactly!!!
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

I think it's time to close this thread before there will be insults flying through the air ;)
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*