NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by maxsoul9 »

Got back from Lions first round Pick Riley Reiff. Used Allen Park address, took about 3 weeks.
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

1/10mtndiv wrote:
-46- wrote:lol at Michigan fans still thinking that a BCS bowl win over a mediocre VA Tech in a very weak ACC means anything at all. MSU beat Michigan, and won the Outback Bowl against a much better Georgia in a MUCH better SEC. Must suck to be a MIchigan fan. A lot of Michigan fans agree with me here, Denard Robinson is horrible. My 3 year old cousin can throw better than him. He'd be a great returner, but he is just not a good QB. Michigan, and most of the B1G, are pro style offenses. Denard isn't a pro style QB.
I don't remember Michigan fans talking about MSU like this during the John L. Smith or Bobby Williams days. Why? because MSU isn't even U of M's biggest rival. Don't get me wrong It's a great rivalry, but I don't think we (Michigan fans) ever hated MSU like we hate Ohio State. We laugh at Ohio State's misfortune and want them to lose every game, while MSU looks at Michigan like that. I haven't ever hated MSU, I have a lot of friends who went there. I do however dislike their douchenozzle fan base. Seriously, it's all I ever hear on the radio, MSU fans bashing UofM. Get over it dude, MSU was terrible for a long time. My grandpa took me to my first Michigan game against Tiki Barber and Virginia in '94 I haven't ever seen Michigan teams like the teams of the last few years. Congrats, MSU took advantage of some terrible Michigan teams. Since I've been a Michigan fan, Michigan took advantage of a lot more terrible MSU teams. Also in my time as a Michigan fan, Michigan has had 2 Heisman trophy winners and a national championship. Remind me again how many MSU has had. I don't think that the Sugar Bowl win was that impressive, and I think MSU deserved to go to a BCS game over Michigan because, let's face it, MSU beat Michigan and played for the B1G championship. I don't think that any football fan with half a brain in their skull REALLY thinks that UofM deserved that bowl game more than MSU. Keep pointing out obvious things like that because we haven't heard them 100 times before. We know Denard can't throw, we know MSU beat UofM the last 4 years, but thank you kind sir for beating that dead horse. Open up your MSU course catalog and look for a class called how to be humble 101, and enroll in that class, you could learn a few things. I can't wait until Michigan starts beating you little green turds again. That is all.
your attitude is childish sir much like the UofM snob fanbase. i think maybe you need to enroll in HUMBLE 101

you claim u of m hates ohio state and wish misfortunes on them because they are your biggest rival.

well to us and michigan state, the university of michigan is our biggest rival. i'm sorry you don't feel like MSU is your biggest rival

i think that makes you hypocrite because you can feel that way about ohio state but michigan state isn't allowed to feel that way about michigan because its all about michigan to you fools.

as a state fan, i always root for michigan to win except when they play us. you can talk about history all you want, thats the only positive michigan fans can talk about. and the future that "might happen." the last 100 years and next year mean nothing to me personally. the only thing that does is each year.
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
draiderfan18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by draiderfan18 »

Sent 3 4 by 6 photos to Jacoby Ford c/o the Oakland Raiders sometime during training camp. I got them back today all 3 signed which surprised me.
Favorite Teams: Oakland Raiders, Indiana Pacers, Iowa Hawkeyes

NFL Autographs: Rolando McClain, LB, Oakland Raiders, Jacoby Ford, WR, Oakland Raiders, Peyton Manning, QB, Indianapolis Colts, Drayton Florence, CB, Buffalo Bills, Bobby Engram, Former Bears and Seahawks, WR, Ed Hochuli, Referee, Former Colts coach, Tony Dungy

NCAA: Nick Saban Alabama, Paul Rhoads ISU, Mack Brown Texas, Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern, Kirk Ferentz, Iowa, etc.

Nascar: Ricky Stenhouse Jr. IP, Tony Eury Jr. IP, Jack Roush, IP
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

Brock Osweiler today personalised 5x7 and on a Sage Hit card.
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Hola, been real busy but still sending out a few each month.

Speaking of 'Big Blue', I got Desmond Howard (finally) today c/o ESPN. Very nice because I missed him when he was here for the High School Football World Championships earlier this year.

Also, speaking of Heisman winners, I met Ricky Williams again today and scored 3 more autographs and a photo with him and his Heisman for his tailgating kickoff event. It wasn't well publicized, so I got to take my time and hang out with him and some other fans before I asked for autographs.

Good times! Have a few good irons in the fire this month. Look to be back posting soon.
True_MaiizeNBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by True_MaiizeNBlue »

leebo wrote:Hola, been real busy but still sending out a few each month.

Speaking of 'Big Blue', I got Desmond Howard (finally) today c/o ESPN. Very nice because I missed him when he was here for the High School Football World Championships earlier this year.

Also, speaking of Heisman winners, I met Ricky Williams again today and scored 3 more autographs and a photo with him and his Heisman for his tailgating kickoff event. It wasn't well publicized, so I got to take my time and hang out with him and some other fans before I asked for autographs.

Good times! Have a few good irons in the fire this month. Look to be back posting soon.
Nice I would love to have one of the Ricky Williams autos
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

Former Eagle,Dolphin, and Packer TE Keith Jackson signed 4 cards for me in 12 days c/o his charity P.A.R.K. He requests a donation of $5 per card.
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

leebo wrote:Former Eagle,Dolphin, and Packer TE Keith Jackson signed 4 cards for me in 12 days c/o his charity P.A.R.K. He requests a donation of $5 per card.
Still amazes me that this guy gets no recognition for what a great player he was. When the talking heads speak of the best tight ends of all time, he never even gets mentioned in passing. But I digress...nice success :)
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Anyone got an address for Jimmy Johnson? Would sending something to fox sports be the way to go?
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

I also have a question about authenticity. I, like alot, received Terry Bradshaws autograph earlier in the year. Has anyone had one authenticated from the Burgundy Oaks address? Does everyone feel it is real?