Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mailboxofsuccess981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by mailboxofsuccess981 »

TNA talent has always been nice to the fans....
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

Yep, that's what I meant. In the last ten years wrestlers have been more accessible to fans. A time in the '80s most wrestlers would have told fans to F off.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

I'll 2nd the Jerry Lynn praise. Guy is a total class act. Not sure how he is with TTM, but in person you can't find a nicer wrestler.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

just thought I would let you guys know that i have a few extra sets of:

wwf smackdown 1999 (duo cards)
wcw nitro 1999 (topps)
wcw embossed 1999 (topps)

i'm just asking $10 each (shipping included) and will be some good cards to send out to be signed. shoot me a message if you are interested or please send your autographed wrestling card trade offers.
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

i really wish brodus clay, tensai, ryback, damien sandow, and antonio cesaro would form a stable......
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

Cool stuff beandox!
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

Got my signed book that I ordered from the Goldust website. It was a paid success but it'll go nicely with my other signed books.
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

davidn2161 wrote:Yep, that's what I meant. In the last ten years wrestlers have been more accessible to fans. A time in the '80s most wrestlers would have told fans to F off.
thats just because of the internet and people outing the business. pre-90s it was their job to keep their profession "under the sheets" and that meant being in character out in public. so if you were a "bad guy" in ring you had to be a "bad guy" in public. it was a code of conduct to protect the business

now that everything is exposed and that the popularity of wrestling has gone down, the wrestlers reach out to the fans more now to make the business look good even if they are a "bad guy" in ring. people are so sensitive nowadays. i'd rather have andre tell me to go F myself or choke me like bob uecker than sign an autograph. i'd laugh or feel good that he insulted me.
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Just got home and checked the mail.

Got Bret Hart back today on an 8x10 and 2 trading cards. Very happy with this, one of my best successes yet.

I sent it to the Hitman Productions address I think it is:

Bret Hart
Hitman Productions
677 Cougar Ridge Drive SW
Calgary, AB T3H 5J0
Canada
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

THREE PEOPLE LEFT FOR THE 2009 TOPPS SET X 3 THANKS TO A FELLOW COLLECTOR
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m55 ... 6DF3FD.jpg

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m55 ... 513AC7.jpg

HE IS UNLEASHED. LOL