IRON MAN 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRON MAN 3 Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr. Success

Post by R.S.V.P »

Crushphoto wrote:No need to be rude. [/img]
No one's rude here, I'm calling for common sense and knowledge of a person's handwriting. But when I'm reading nonsense such as
tenshi35 wrote:I don't know if this helps with authenticity on RDJ's auto, but on gwyneth's autograph she drew a little arrow pointing to the backside of the paper which had the little note from him.
I have the feeling I'm dealing with some kind of photo collectors, but not autograph collectors. [sarcasm on] Yeah, the little arrow is THE proof that an autograph has to be authentic and it also has to be authentic because it took 2 month to get back. [sarcasm off] :lol:
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Everyone bow down to RSVP because he is an expert and knows everything there is to know about autograph collecting.. No, he likes to think he's an expert which is cute. You're only going to get speculations and opinions from people, you'll be best to wait until there's a RDJ expert to tell you. 8)
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

ScottishDan wrote:Everyone bow down to RSVP because he is an expert and knows everything there is to know about autograph collecting.. No, he likes to think he's an expert which is cute. You're only going to get speculations and opinions from people, you'll be best to wait until there's a RDJ expert to tell you. 8)
Daniel, I've dealt with autograpraphs and the problem of sec's & forgeries before you were even born. Have you ever published signature studies like I do? I doubt it! Do you regulary publish articles in major autograph magazines like I do for the past 15 years? No, you were still a toddler back then and needed your mother's helping hand to change your diapers. Do you have a reference library going back to the 70's like I do and have the knowledge on QDE? I doubt it! So you might be an expert on being a low-level smart ass, but reading your posts you have no idea about QDE. You should better get rid of the sec's that I've just found in your own collection, before trying to challenge me, kid!
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

R.S.V.P wrote:
hannanananahh wrote:
no you really are just being a prick. WHY would someone ruin a good legit autograph by drawing a fake one on it?! what would that achieve?!

Clearly a GREAT success, stop being an arse
I guess you've never met RDJ then nor have any knowledge about RDJ's signature and handwriting. Educate yourself before talking first class b*llshit. By the nonsense you're talking here, you must be one of the many kids on here who enjoys their SFM PP's and Travolta sec's! :lol:
Get off your high horse. I'm all for people giving their opinions on an auto but not when they're being a rude asshole about it, which you completely are. If you weren't being rude maybe you'd apologise to all the people who've called you out on it rather than giving a snarky reply and saying OH YOU MUST BE A CHILD BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING.

You're not better than anyone on here, stop being a keyboard warrior and an absolute C**t. If you don't think it's real fine, but you don't need to call the person a liar. No one's gonna believe you opinion if you're an asshole.

And ooooh full naming someone who calls themself Dan, what a f**king hardass you are. (I've only starred for board purposes before you reply calling me a kid. I'm an ADULT in case you were wondering, seeing as anyone who DARES question you MUST BE A CHILD)

Would you like to see my collection too so you can call it all fake and I can prove you wrong seeing as its 99% IP's?! Because you're an expert on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING you must think Eve Myles is fake. Or even my Matt Smith.
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
Josianne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Josianne »

You re so lucky ! Congrats, I'm very happy for you :D
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

hannanananahh wrote: Get off your high horse. I'm all for people giving their opinions on an auto but not when they're being a rude asshole about it, which you completely are. If you weren't being rude maybe you'd apologise to all the people who've called you out on it rather than giving a snarky reply and saying OH YOU MUST BE A CHILD BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING.

You're not better than anyone on here, stop being a keyboard warrior and an absolute C**t. If you don't think it's real fine, but you don't need to call the person a liar. No one's gonna believe you opinion if you're an asshole.

And ooooh full naming someone who calls themself Dan, what a f**king hardass you are. (I've only starred for board purposes before you reply calling me a kid. I'm an ADULT in case you were wondering, seeing as anyone who DARES question you MUST BE A CHILD)

Would you like to see my collection too so you can call it all fake and I can prove you wrong seeing as its 99% IP's?! Because you're an expert on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING you must think Eve Myles is fake. Or even my Matt Smith.
Honey, you should call Charlie Sheen and ask if you can join him on "Anger Management". You really seem to have some serious anger issues... :lol: :lol: :lol:

AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

hannanananahh wrote: Get off your high horse. I'm all for people giving their opinions on an auto but not when they're being a rude asshole about it, which you completely are. If you weren't being rude maybe you'd apologise to all the people who've called you out on it rather than giving a snarky reply and saying OH YOU MUST BE A CHILD BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Agreeeed {up} {up} {up}
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

R.S.V.P wrote: Now that I know that you're just a teenager, I totally understand that it'll take you a few more years to get used to dark sarcasm :mrgreen:
You really don't wear jealously well. Coming in here with insane rage and all freaking out... It's actually very funny. It'd be one thing stating your opinion - EVERYONE has the right to. But you are *freaking* out. It's weird.. Just calm down.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

R.S.V.P wrote:
ScottishDan wrote:Everyone bow down to RSVP because he is an expert and knows everything there is to know about autograph collecting.. No, he likes to think he's an expert which is cute. You're only going to get speculations and opinions from people, you'll be best to wait until there's a RDJ expert to tell you. 8)
Daniel, I've dealt with autograpraphs and the problem of sec's & forgeries before you were even born. Have you ever published signature studies like I do? I doubt it! Do you regulary publish articles in major autograph magazines like I do for the past 15 years? No, you were still a toddler back then and needed your mother's helping hand to change your diapers. Do you have a reference library going back to the 70's like I do and have the knowledge on QDE? I doubt it! So you might be an expert on being a low-level smart ass, but reading your posts you have no idea about QDE. You should better get rid of the sec's that I've just found in your own collection, before trying to challenge me, kid!
Thanks for the life story, it was really interesting and I can't wait to hear more. 8)
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

R.S.V.P wrote:
Honey, you should call Charlie Sheen and ask if you can join him on "Anger Management". You really seem to have some serious anger issues... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the one with issues if you think I'd let someone as pety as you make me angry.
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)